Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
    What do you think are the chances of Washington passing Brooklyn (1.5 games back), which would mean we face Brooklyn anyways haha?
    Not really a threat because the Wiz are going through a bad stretch right now and Brooklyn is still surging
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
      Not really a threat because the Wiz are going through a bad stretch right now and Brooklyn is still surging
      They lost their last two games though, my dude.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        They lost their last two games though, my dude.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
        Thank goodness. They also should have lost the Dallas game.

Comment

• I was looking at the schedule for all the teams in the playoff picture and based off of who each team will be playing to end the season I think the playoff seeding is going to be from 3-6: Chicago, Toronto, Brooklyn, Washington and Charlotte. Washington and Charlotte can switch but it's more likely Washington pulls it out at the end. Chicago and the Raps could switch but from looking at the schedule Chicago has no for sure loses or likely loses on their schedule while we do. Chicago could easily go 10-0 the rest of the way but I think it will be more like 8-2 or 7-3. We will probably end up with the same amount of wins as them but in every realistic scenario I've looked at Chicago comes out with one less loss than us. We'll see what happens, but I'm prepared for us to play Brooklyn in the first round. Not good.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• With a aging roster in the Nets ... Do you think they will blow their load just to win the division or do they know they have a team built for the playoffs and will rest some bodies ?

Comment

• Btw, when did they take down our Atlantic Division Champ banner from ACC? Last time I was there I was looking for it and saw only the Inaugural Season one hanging there.

Comment

• Home court against the nets wouldn't be too bad. They just need to secure home court to give them their best chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                  Btw, when did they take down our Atlantic Division Champ banner from ACC? Last time I was there I was looking for it and saw only the Inaugural Season one hanging there.
                  Someone tweeted that prior to a game a couple weeks back. I think it was wolstat or maybe lewenberg

Comment

• wallz wrote: View Post
                    Home court against the nets wouldn't be too bad. They just need to secure home court to give them their best chance

With a young roster who many of them are playing first playoff game . I thnk playing on the road maybe wouldn't be such a bad thing ... I recall the Raptors ( Chris Bosh first playoff game ) first game against the Nets at the ACC they played scared and were intimated by the situation at first ..

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                      With a young roster who many of them are playing first playoff game . I thnk playing on the road maybe wouldn't be such a bad thing ... I recall the Raptors ( Chris Bosh first playoff game ) first game against the Nets at the ACC they played scared and were intimated by the situation at first ..
                      We'll just have to steal one of games 3 or 4 in Brooklyn.

Comment

• guyroch wrote: View Post
                        With a aging roster in the Nets ... Do you think they will blow their load just to win the division or do they know they have a team built for the playoffs and will rest some bodies ?
                        First off, welcome aboard. Regarding the aging nets…we hear about this a lot but does it still hold water? Garnett is old but he's been doing a good job of being old. He hasn't played in a while and the nets seem to be doing just fine with out him Pierce? Old too but he just hangs out on the perimeter and drops game winning shots. From there, you've got Deron, Johnson and Plumlee in the starting 5…not so creaky. I think as we get to spaced out playoff games, it's time to put this perceived deficit to bed.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          We'll just have to steal one of games 3 or 4 in Brooklyn.
                          And they just have to steal one of games 1 and 2 from us.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            And they just have to steal one of games 1 and 2 from us.
                            What I meant was that, if we come out flat in game 1 and lose, we'd have to win either game 3 or 4 to gain home court advantage back.

Not an impossible task.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                              Btw, when did they take down our Atlantic Division Champ banner from ACC? Last time I was there I was looking for it and saw only the Inaugural Season one hanging there.
                              Proper thing.

Only banners that should go up are Conference winners and the obvious one.

if you didn't win it in the playoffs, who cares?

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Proper thing.

Only banners that should go up are Conference winners and the obvious one.

if you didn't win it in the playoffs, who cares?
                                Agreed. It has TL's fingerprints all over it.

Comment

Working...
                                X