Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh my god, check out Hibbert's stat line:

9 minutes, 0 points, 0 boards, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 1 turnover.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• RaptorsFohEva wrote: View Post
      Oh my god, check out Hibbert's stat line:

9 minutes, 0 points, 0 boards, 0 assists, 0 steals, 0 blocks, 1 turnover.

BAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
      14MIll for that aahahahahahahha
      Most overrated/overpaid player in the NBA
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 45-15 NOW ahahahahahha
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Oh god Indy.

WAIT A SECOND!

Indy will most likely play either Charlotte or Washington in the first round.

If they keep playing like complete horse shit, those teams could beat them.

If the Raptors get the third seed they will play one of the teams mentioned above, the one that does not play Indy.

The winner of Toronto series plays winner of Indy series.

If Indy loses, either Toronto, Washington or Charlotte will go to the ECF!
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• indiana is actually going for a franchise record low score in a half. wow.

Comment

• Jr's the biggest mystery of life
              10 3 pointers tonight ?!?!?
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                Jr's the biggest mystery of life
                10 3 pointers tonight ?!?!?
                + new NBA record for 3-pointer attempts

Comment

• if atlanta can run over Indiana like this it makes our win against them look like dirt....
                  What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                  The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    + new NBA record for 3-pointer attempts
                    ohhh true he did take 22 three point shots -.-

Comment

• Holy fuck... 55-23 at half. This invalidates our win a little the other night. We should have embarrassed them if the lowly Hawks are dismantling them.

Comment

• "Paul George for #1 pick (Andrew Wiggins)? The way this team has played I would be fine with gutting the team for young potential stars."

pacers fans

Comment

• Indiana needs to pull together and win this..... for our dignity

Comment

• Is the hawks / pacers game on tv?

Comment

• Jangles wrote: View Post
                              Holy fuck... 55-23 at half. This invalidates our win a little the other night. We should have embarrassed them if the lowly Hawks are dismantling them.
                              Disagree.

Pacers fought against us, there was less ball-handling by Paul George and more ball movement.

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                                Indiana needs to pull together and win this..... for our dignity
                                nah. i like the pacers but i want atlanta to win, solely to knock out the knicks from playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X