Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Even if the Knicks some how catch up and win the Atlantic.. I still see Toronto in the top 8 (assuming they keep Lowry). Brooklyn is playing well but they still lack depth at Center.. and KG/Pierce will eventually have to rest.
    God I hope the Knicks don't win the division....

Also, love the avatar

Comment

Perfect storm to get the tank rolling again

Comment

http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/powerrankings
        We are currently SIXTH in the ESPN Power rankings.
        "Masai WILL win us a championship"
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/
          lowry is top TEN in the MVP ladder... LOL!
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

Saturday against the nets should be interesting. they've won their last 4 games beating okc and golden state.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
              I'm going to say no. I think the way the Raps have been playing is more sustainable over the remainder of the schedule than the way these teams have been playing for the remainder of their schedules. I will say that I would not want to meet the Nets in the 1st round, if they are healthy with an experienced KG and PP on the court, they will be a tough out.
              are you talking about the raps recent 11-4 record sustainable (ie. going .733 the rest of the way)? or even out at .500?

Comment

If you look closely at the Nets schedule in particular, its pretty tough over the next month. If the Raps beat them tomorrow, they will be at a huge advantage over them.

True the Nets and Knicks are playing a little better of late, but I'm appalled at how many teams have played loose and disinterested against them - the Heat last night being a great example, dog days of January or not. What will be interesting is that the Nets and Knicks were so bad for a long time that teams clearly started taking them less seriously. With their winning streaks in January now that's probably no longer the case, and their next 10-15 games will be really interesting - the Raps started to become a team to take seriously a few weeks ago, so lets see how the Knicks and Nets react - honestly I think in two-three weeks time we'll know almost all we need to about where everyone will finish in the Atlantic

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/
                  lowry is top TEN in the MVP ladder... LOL!
                  Thats awesome!! Dude is an all-star for sure!!

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    are you talking about the raps recent 11-4 record sustainable (ie. going .733 the rest of the way)? or even out at .500?
                    Somewhere in btw I would guess. I really only said that the way they are playing is more sustainable for them then, say, the way the NY teams are playing is sustainable for those teams. We have the great D going for us, great chemistry as well as strength of schedule. We keep playing with heart and hustle and grit like we have been, and we will have a 3rd or 4th seed IMO.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      Somewhere in btw I would guess. I really only said that the way they are playing is more sustainable for them then, say, the way the NY teams are playing is sustainable for those teams. We have the great D going for us, great chemistry as well as strength of schedule. We keep playing with heart and hustle and grit like we have been, and we will have a 3rd or 4th seed IMO.
                      It seems odd to say this and be realistic, but we should be the 3rd seed.
                      It's ours to lose (barring any changes).

Anybody disagree?
                      The East is just sooo weak.

Comment

Heat are currently losing by 12 to the nets in the 3rd.
                        - Tim Leiweke

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                          Heat are currently losing by 12 to the nets in the 3rd.
                          Wade, 2 other Heat starters out at Brooklyn

Comment

I don't think it should matter, since Brooklyn has no Williams or Lopez.
                            - Tim Leiweke

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Wade, 2 other Heat starters out at Brooklyn
                              Doesn't matter they still get the W, which is all they care about
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Hawks just keep winning.
                                - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Working...
                                X