X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post
    and Al
    Yep. Everyone should know that by now.

Really curious if Melo would return next year.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• And the thing that i love about this NYK team is. Even if they ended up with the worst record in the league this year. Their 1st round pick belongs to Denver! LMAO!
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        And the thing that i love about this NYK team is. Even if they ended up with the worst record in the league this year. Their 1st round pick belongs to Denver! LMAO!
        That pick from Ujiri's magic trade I guess...

Heh, Knicks are complete mess.

Comment

• How can the knicks loose to a team missing they're 2 best players and that team is on a 8 game losing streak and some guy names Mike Scott scored 30pts on 11-14 hahahahahahajahahah and to add to they're shitty season Ujiri stole they're pick for 2014 from them and they guy they gave up all they're assets to get is gonna bolt this off season ahahaahah
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Battle of the Atlantic

Brooklyn lost! Woohoo. An abysmal showing by "all star" Joe Johnson.

Sunday should give us some cushion against Chicago as we should win against Orlando while they should lose against the heat

Comment

• Guys, uh oh we better watch out. Felton is motivated now....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ing-called-fat
              @Boymusic66

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                Brooklyn lost! Woohoo. An abysmal showing by "all star" Joe Johnson.

Sunday should give us some cushion against Chicago as we should win against Orlando while they should lose against the heat
                James is questionable for that game.. so Chicago might actually win it.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                  I'd still put Heat as favorites. They're still better at everywhere but center. Plus: "The Bulls are unsure of the status of starting guard Jimmy Butler, who left in the first quarter Friday with a rib injury."
                  @Boymusic66

Comment

• Yeh Jimmy's injury looked rather painful, I would be surprised if he played. If he was playing I'd give them a good chance.

Comment

• Both Brooklyn and Chicago have tougher schedules from here. I'd be shocked if the good guys don't land the 3rd seed.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Chicago pushing us is not a bad thing. Every game becomes important. It is nice to be in this situation for the first time in 5 years.

Comment

• I think Chicago is going to beat Miami. Miami really isn't that good without Lebron. Especially since Wade hasn't been playing that well, by his standards at least. They are up by 4 right now. Let's see how that turns out. I was watching some of the game and they are just playing harder than Miami.
                          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                            I think Chicago is going to beat Miami. Miami really isn't that good without Lebron. Especially since Wade hasn't been playing that well, by his standards at least. They are up by 4 right now. Let's see how that turns out. I was watching some of the game and they are just playing harder than Miami.
                            His numbers for this month: 20.3 PTS, 6 AST, 5.5 REB, 62% fg.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                              Chicago pushing us is not a bad thing. Every game becomes important. It is nice to be in this situation for the first time in 5 years.
                              I can't agree more.
                              And I loved the intensity when the 2 teams last played.
                              I've said it before and I'll say it again - if we're counting on other teams to lose in order to succeed, we're losers.

Chicago really seem to be bringing it, and so do we, and it would be nice the Eastern Conference not abysmal.

Competition is good.

Comment

• TSF wrote: View Post
                                Guys, uh oh we better watch out. Felton is motivated now....

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ing-called-fat
                                It was hilarious watching Raymond Felton trying to guard Jeff Teague last night.

Knicks are up 15 in the third quarter and manage to blow another game with some horrific defence late.

Comment

Working...
                                X