Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mediumcore wrote: View Post
    The one thing I think we're all taking for granted is the health of this team. We have no depth at PG, and Lowry plays so hard all of the time. Knocking on wood...
    agreed. i'm kind of surprised at how poopy Vasquez has been. it wouldn't shock me if Casey started giving some of his minutes to Buycks.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Knicks lose to the LoLcats
      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
        Knicks lose to the LoLcats
        JR didn't play.
        Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
          JR didn't play.

woodson's choice?
          - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

woodson's choice?
            Can't believe Woodson told JR to Grow up in front of the media .... I don't know if that his way of telling his players to get their act together but I don't like it
            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
              Can't believe Woodson told JR to Grow up in front of the media .... I don't know if that his way of telling his players to get their act together but I don't like it
              JR's never gonna get act together, so it doesn't really matter how Woodson expresses it.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                JR's never gonna get act together, so it doesn't really matter how Woodson expresses it.
                I'm just talking in general I dont like it when coaches do it your supposed to be protecting your players not ripping them apart, imagine if coach Casey did that to some one on our squad...
                Last edited by lilmamba_; Tue Jan 14, 2014, 10:59 PM.
                What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  I'm just talking in general I dont like it when coaches do it your supposed to be protecting your players not ripping them apart, imagine if coach Casey did that to some one on our squad...

Nothing wrong with tough love. Youre right though, doing it in front of the media is wrong. I'd rather the coach be tough, instead of babying the players.
                  - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Nothing wrong with tough love. Youre right though, doing it in front of the media is wrong. I'd rather the coach be tough, instead of babying the players.
                    If some player is acting like an idiot(JR) his coach should rip him infront of everyone ! So maybe he might learn a thing or two from the embarrassment
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                      If some player is acting like an idiot(JR) his coach should rip him infront of everyone ! So maybe he might learn a thing or two from the embarrassment
                      or it might go the other way and make him worse who knows, it's jr

Comment

• jr smith doesnt need woodson's help to get embarrassed on live tv. is he gonna go for a 3rd shoe-untying attempt this season?

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          jr smith doesnt need woodson's help to get embarrassed on live tv. is he gonna go for a 3rd shoe-untying attempt this season?
                          It's already been three times: first Dwight, then Marion (which he received a warning), and then attempted and failed on Monroe. Maybe $50,000 isn't enough..
                          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• I dont even know why jr does the most stupidest randomest shit ever,attention seeker meh, maybe

Comment

• Nobody here knows how much Woodson has talked, discussed or ripped into Smith in private. I'm guessing they have had these conversations in the past and it obviously didn't work. I don't like coaches ripping players in the media either, but this may have been a last resort for Woodson. I'm gonna withhold judgement on Woodson for this, Smith is a fool.

Comment

• BKN vs ATL tonight. Pretty much a lose lose situation for us. Either team winning isn't good.
                                - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Working...
                                X