Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
    Wow. This is from a couple days ago, I must've totally missed it.

http://youtu.be/srcQHFNGEOs

Totally embarrassing.
    Reminds me a lot of the Bad Boys Pistons when they got swept by the Bulls in the 91 or 92 ECF. They just walked off the court without shaking anybody's hands with secs remaining on the clock.

But you know those Pistons team won 2 Championships. While these Nets are you know just a mess of a team.
    Last edited by The Great One; Sat Jan 4, 2014, 06:01 PM.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I know it's not Atlantic division but Atlanta lost again tonight. Their 18-16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        I know it's not Atlantic division but Atlanta lost again tonight. Their 18-16

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        I think I'd rather stay 4th. If seeds are how they are now, we'd play Washington in first round and then pacers. If we were 3rd we'd face a bulls team who would probably be a bit more healed up by then and even if we somehow beat them, we'd have to face the heat in the second round.

Yes I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
          I think I'd rather stay 4th. If seeds are how they are now, we'd play Washington in first round and then pacers. If we were 3rd we'd face a bulls team who would probably be a bit more healed up by then and even if we somehow beat them, we'd have to face the heat in the second round.

Yes I'm getting way ahead of myself.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
          I believe the bulls are gonna end up the 5th seed Raptors get 3rd Atl 4th
          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

According to Hollinger's playoff odds, we've got a ninety-nine point zero percent (99.0%) chance of winning the division.

Not that I care that much about winning the division, but I do like the odds we've got of having the 3rd best record in the conference.
            "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Toronto can compete for third.... couple injuries to an old team and blink and they might take 2nd.

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post
                Toronto can compete for third.... couple injuries to an old team and blink and they might take 2nd.
                Toronto can compete for third... couple injures and they might take 8th. Toronto has been completely injury free this season, I'm not sure I want to bet on more injuries to other teams... seems like you are asking for bad karma *knocks on wood*
                "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

knicks just beat dallas on the road, to go along with their road win vs the spurs as well. seasons far from over.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    knicks just beat dallas on the road, to go along with their road win vs the spurs as well. seasons far from over.
                    Good news. At least being first in the division won't be so miserable.
                    Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Do you there's any chance that Knicks will finish first in Atlantic?
                      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Do you there's any chance that Knicks will finish first in Atlantic?
                        There's ALWAYS a chance. Do we need to bring up Jim Carrey again?
                        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Both the Knicks and Nets have been playing better as of late. There's more than enough season left for either of those teams to get ahead of us for the division title.

Comment

we lost to the pacers and knicks just won another one. in a few days they just jumped from second last in the east to 11th. brooklyn just jumped up to 9th. things can change fast.
                            Last edited by iblastoff; Tue Jan 7, 2014, 11:39 PM.

Comment

Watch out now!...the Nets are heating up. They've won four in a row including wins over OKC and the red hot Warriors (9 game win streak broken). Things might be interesting in the Atlantic after all.

Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Thu Jan 9, 2014, 01:15 AM.

Comment

Interesting '5-on-5' discussion about the Atlantic Division on ESPN today.

LINK: http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/page/...-king-new-york

I love Windhorst's answer to #5! haha

Comment

Working...
                                X