No announcement yet.

Battle of the Atlantic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone but me worried re Brooklyn's recent surge? This could really affect our playoff chances.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
      Is anyone but me worried re Brooklyn's recent surge? This could really affect our playoff chances.
      They are on a tear but the Raptors have been pretty good as well. Just have to have hope. Even if Brooklyn manages to out duel Toronto I don't see the Raptors failing to make the playoffs. They may not get the 4th seed (guaranteed seed for winning the division) but they should at least get 7th or 8th.

Atlanta is 7 games back of Toronto and they are in 8th place. Toronto's making the playoffs.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
        Is anyone but me worried re Brooklyn's recent surge? This could really affect our playoff chances.
        I'm not. Even if they were to win the division, I see the worst case scenario being a 1st round matchup with either them or CHI without homecourt. We can still win that series. But they aren't catching the Raps anyways IMO.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          They are on a tear but the Raptors have been pretty good as well. Just have to have hope. Even if Brooklyn manages to out duel Toronto I don't see the Raptors failing to make the playoffs. They may not get the 4th seed (guaranteed seed for winning the division) but they should at least get 7th or 8th.

Atlanta is 7 games back of Toronto and they are in 8th place. Toronto's making the playoffs.
          7th or 8th seed is playoff death hence my concerns. Even 6th could be at Brooklyn which will probably be bad for us.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
            I'm not. Even if they were to win the division, I see the worst case scenario being a 1st round matchup with either them or CHI without homecourt. We can still win that series. But they aren't catching the Raps anyways IMO.
            Hope you are right.

Comment

• brooklyn just lost to boston!!! kind of hilarious. and chicago lost against memphis.

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                Everyone and they're grandmother knew Josh smith chucking away at the SF position was never gonna work hahaha
                very true but it was still interesting how it would play out on the pistons ... ill be at that game live Wednesday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got ticket at Christmas and I felt hmm here looks like a good match up for the raps with some good good players to watch ( andre Drummond ) now look at it

on the plus side I go to one raptor game a year and for 7 years running they have all been losses so knock on wood maybe ill see a win or more likely curse them .....

Comment

• Niagara Raptor wrote: View Post
                  ...on the plus side I go to one raptor game a year and for 7 years running they have all been losses so knock on wood maybe ill see a win or more likely curse them .....
                  You're due. Win for the Raps.

Comment

• Looks like chicago is going to beat miami, time to take care of business tonight.

Comment

• Now I don't feel so bad about jimmy butler blocking demar's last shot. Did the same against lebron today.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                        Now I don't feel so bad about jimmy butler blocking demar's last shot. Did the same against lebron today.
                        That's why so many of us criticized that play-call. You don't run one-on-one plays against Jimmy Butler. I even said at the time I wouldn't be comfortable with it even if I had LeBron James...and, well, now we all see why. You either need to run a very solid screened play, or run it with different guys, and use DeMar off the ball even if you want to hopefully get him the shot.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          That's why so many of us criticized that play-call. You don't run one-on-one plays against Jimmy Butler. I even said at the time I wouldn't be comfortable with it even if I had LeBron James...and, well, now we all see why. You either need to run a very solid screened play, or run it with different guys, and use DeMar off the ball even if you want to hopefully get him the shot.
                          That is why so many of continue to have issues with DC in tight games late in the fourth.

Comment

• Not Atlantic but Indiana is losing in Dallas with 2 minutes to play.. currently on a 3-game losing streak!
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                              Not Atlantic but Indiana is losing in Dallas with 2 minutes to play.. currently on a 3-game losing streak!
                              4 now. i was saying in another thread, at the rate pacers and heat are going and the way we're playing, we could make the 2nd seed!

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                                4 now. i was saying in another thread, at the rate pacers and heat are going and the way we're playing, we could make the 2nd seed!
                                Pacers and Heat are losing to avoid us in the playoffs
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X