Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherman Hamilton and Paul Jones are fools

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayB_rHDghSo

Sherman Hamilton and Paul Jones go on in the video I linked to talk about the Knicks going to draft Andrew Wiggins, how in the world would that be possible since the knicks have no pick in the 2014 draft! Its astonishing how they guys are so called 'experts' but did not know that the raptors GM traded for the pick while he was in Denver
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayB_rHDghSo

Sherman Hamilton and Paul Jones go on in the video I linked to talk about the Knicks going to draft Andrew Wiggins, how in the world would that be possible since the knicks have no pick in the 2014 draft! Its astonishing how they guys are so called 'experts' but did not know that the raptors GM traded for the pick while he was in Denver
    My mom tweeted at sherm telling him that soon as they said it. Pretty bad when my mom can do their job better than them.

Comment

Thats pretty awful. Wonder if any correction is forthcoming?

Comment

Brandon wrote:
        Tony Kornheiser also made a version of this mistake when he suggested the Knicks won't have their pick this year because of the Bargnani Trade. That pick is a couple years down the road I think.
        That's less awful since he still knows the pick is gone and since Tony K talks about every sport on the planet. Sherm and Paul Jones only do basketball.

Comment

Embrassing.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

I remember in the early days when Jones and Hamilton would go up there on Raptors TV and have their "Keys to the game", and it would be all about things like "scoring more than the other team", "rebounding more", "passing the ball". I always felt like they could just replay that analysis for every single game and just call it a day. I remember it just being so generic that there really wasn't any reason for them to even have a show in the first place.
            your pal,
            ebrian

Comment

Not just that. These 2 asks the most 'cliche' questions. Whenever they interview the coach or the players pre game or post game. They ask the same cliche questions every game. Obviously they're going to get cliche answers. It's like, what's the point of asking a question?

Not a fan of these 2. Sorry.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                Not just that. These 2 asks the most 'cliche' questions. Whenever they interview the coach or the players pre game or post game. They ask the same cliche questions every game. Obviously they're going to get cliche answers. It's like, what's the point of asking a question?

Not a fan of these 2. Sorry.
                Exactly I'm no fan of them either

Comment

Meh, both know more than anyone here.

And I played against Sherm before, he'd torch everyone on this board.

Give um a little respect.

Comment

I like Sherman Hamilton. Paul jones i don't really care for much

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post

You can't say indefinitely that he would torch everyone on this board, you don't know everyone on this board

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                        I like Sherman Hamilton. Paul jones i don't really care for much
                        They also look alike ahah I thought they were related when I 1st started watching the raps

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                          You can't say indefinitely that he would torch everyone on this board, you don't know everyone on this board
                          Youre right.

I take it back.

he'd LIKELY demolish, torch, and destroy everyone on this forum.

hahhaa

Comment

Craig wrote: View Post

On the court? you might be right. But in terms of NBA basketball knowledge? i'm pretty sure i'd demolish him.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

ever met him?

me and my ex spent some time with him at the raps end of year party 2 years back. She got us into the VIP area with all the analysts and players (crazu fun night) I got to talk to him for quite a while, my ex was rubbing his head all night and calling him cute, he blushed. Anyhow, I dunno Trex, he knows his shit. I agree that the gaff is pretty funny...but really, these guys are encyclopedias of the game. I respect them all immensely. even the ones I dont like.

but hey, you might be too.... so thats cool too, I can dig it.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                              X