Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Stats For The Last 10 Games

Found this on RealGM

Thought you guys might find this interesting.

#1 in defense.
    #2 in playmaking
    #1 in efficiency
    #8 in offensive rebounding

http://stats.nba.com/?PlayerOrTeam=T...cope=Last%2010

Is this sustainable?
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

I think all of those are actually sustainable tbh.

Maybe not #1, but top 5-10 for the rest of the season? Why not?

Comment

If the focus remains.... stay healthy, and they continue to be team guys... yes. completely sustainable.

I guess the schedule gets a bit easier... (so I read, I have no idea), so if so, the games are all there to be had.

Odds are its something close, but not quite as good.

Comment

Maybe. Maybe not.

I still have my doubts about Lowry.. Can he keep playing like he played last 10 games?

Comment

No, because they're not the best defensive team or the most efficient team in the league.

But can they keep being successful? Sure. There's a ton of terrible teams in the East, and the Raptors are finally back to playing good defense again while playing the best offense I've seen them play... maybe ever as far as team offense goes.
          You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

All depends on health. We've been lucky so far to not be hit by the injury bug, but I'm a bit concerned with how hard Lowry is playing and the number of minutes. I think if healthy we should be able to sustain the defensive stats.

Comment

Tortacular wrote: View Post
              ...the Raptors are finally back to playing good defense again while playing the best offense I've seen them play... maybe ever as far as team offense goes.
              2000-20001 Won 47, Lost 35
              Vince Carter, Antonio Davis, Charles Oakley, Morris Peterson, Alvin Williams, Keo Clark, Dell Curry

But they are looking good. Most entertaining ball in 6 or 7 years I would say.

Comment

Puffer wrote: View Post
                2000-20001 Won 47, Lost 35
                Vince Carter, Antonio Davis, Charles Oakley, Morris Peterson, Alvin Williams, Keo Clark, Dell Curry

But they are looking good. Most entertaining ball in 6 or 7 years I would say.
                One of these days we're going to break that dreaded 47 win mark

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                  Ahhh... those were the days. Loved it! If only we had signed a serviceable center (no not the over-the-hill Hakeem) to spell A.D., back to his natural PF position, things would have been better me thinks. But whatever, I agree I haven't been this excited about the Raptors since those days. We just look like a team ready to take on the league.
                  #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

The more I watch the other teams playing, the more I believe, that this Raptors team can do BIG things this year. We have extremely long bench, and our defense is really good (ask Paul George ). If we keep playing like a team and will be able to avoid the injuries (especially by Kyle), the 1st playoff round is really not our ceiling. It's hard to understand how underrated Amir is - I assume he's one of the best PF's in the NBA (his shooting percentage, range, defense abilities and attitude... there is not many all around bigs like him in the league), I'd take Amir over Ibaka all day, every day...
                    (Sorry for poor English )

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                      The more I watch the other teams playing, the more I believe, that this Raptors team can do BIG things this year. We have extremely long bench, and our defense is really good (ask Paul George ). If we keep playing like a team and will be able to avoid the injuries (especially by Kyle), the 1st playoff round is really not our ceiling. It's hard to understand how underrated Amir is - I assume he's one of the best PF's in the NBA (his shooting percentage, range, defense abilities and attitude... there is not many all around bigs like him in the league), I'd take Amir over Ibaka all day, every day...
                      I agree with the above. If the raps can play at this level for a playoff series I think they've got a 50+ chance of beating anyone not named Heat or Pacers. I think there's a good chance they could get two wins against either the Heat (likely to have injuries, and known for taking games off in the playoffs against lesser opponents) or Pacers. 1 legitimatewhere we out play them, and a one game where they take a night off.

I don't think it's possible to make any trades that will result in the Raps being able to beat either of them, so there's no point in making a now over future trade, but it would be nice to see the second round again.
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

This is a very tough team to beat playing the level of defense it is. I wouldn't expect them to finish #1 in defense, but if they continue to play with the type of intensity they are currently doing, they will be a tough out for most teams.

Comment

japetas wrote: View Post
                          Never going to get a better chance than this year to get out of the first round.

Comment

NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
                            I wonder where we'd be if rudy had been traded before the season started. That's 18 games and a losing record we had to climb out of.

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                              I wonder where we'd be if rudy had been traded before the season started. That's 18 games and a losing record we had to climb out of.
                              We'd probably be 8-22 right now. I think the Rudy thing had to happen, these guys had to live through all they went through these past couple of seasons and even the beginning of this one to really get inspired and come together like they are now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                              X