• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw the Heat

Seriously I hate this team.

Don't be hater.

Comment

why because they closed out that game better than us? You need to stop making reactionary threads like this it makes you seem childish.

Comment

akashsingh wrote: View Post
        why because they closed out that game better than us? You need to stop making reactionary threads like this it makes you seem childish.
        Don't enter the thread. Simple solution.

Comment

Its not a thread.
          Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

The only thing I really hate is the bias officiating such a team gets.

There are still 2 plays specifically that piss me off.

-We forced Wade into a tough drive, and even got the transition bucket after it....but while on the ground, Wade fully locked his feet around our guy's (Amir? Salmons? Pat? Can't remember now) and pulled him down by the feet, in a terribly unsportsmanlike, little bitch kind of play. Seriously, I'd like that to even be a flagrant or tech. Totally not in the spirit of the game at all...not a play on the ball (as the guy didn't have it)....Just disgusting. I lost all respect I had for Wade now. And for once I actually hope a player does get injured. If Wade tears both his ACLs next game, that would just be karma in my books. No guy should get to do that and still be called a "professional".

-And that 4th quarter drive by DeMar where Birdman slapped his arm on the layup and you could even hear it (not to mention see it) on TV. Like the officials just pretending that shit isn't happening. Refs should all be ashamed of themselves, especially at that level. It's not like 12 year old kids, where there's 50 slaps a play and you can't possibly call them all. It's on the shot, at a pivotal moment, and for arguably our team's best player....If they're not giving us that I don't know why they give us any calls, and suggests that the calls we did get were basically totally arbitrary.

Comment

Someone close this. There should be an age limit on making threads.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

isaacthompson wrote: View Post
                Someone close this. There should be an age limit on making threads.
                Would have to be a pretty high age limit. Like higher than the drinking age.

Comment

Working...
                X