Thread: so this is it huh?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default so this is it huh?

Now that there are reports, management wants to resign lowry, Is this the team we see now and in the forseeable future?

Lowry in a couple months: Now that I've screwed you guys out of a lottery pick, give me $11 million dollars a year or I'm gone, don't like my terms, too bad, you're left in a terrible position if I leave.

Amir: I love this city, but I'd love it more if you extended me at 8-9 million per year, never mind my game relies heavily on athleticism, and I come up wincing every 2 minutes because I fell down again.

Derozan: Everything is good here! (pray's people don't realize he has rudy gay like efficiency and shot selection)

Ross: I know all I do is stand in the corner and shoot 3's every once in a while, but since we're having some success, I want to get paid. You can pay me in video games and candy, cause that's what I'm going to spend the money on anyways. (this is a bit unfair, I really like ross)

Valanciunas: I'M A BOSS. Give me max or else....

With all this money tied up in these guys, and 2nd round playoff exit ceiling, how can we improve/win a chip? Or is someone going to get moved? Maybe Masai Ujiri when tim leweike realizes there aren't going to be any raptors in the 2016 all star game.

__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Guys I'm joking I'm joking, kind of, had a really bad day

Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Dwane Casey says: Pound the Gay!!

Thread Information