Sacramento post-trade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sacramento post-trade

Guess the trade is working out for both teams so far. I could be wrong, but ESPN's trade machine might've had both teams doing worse with this trade. I forget, aha.

You know its funny, outside of maybe Turkoglu, Rudy Gay has been one of the Raptors I have thought of th least after he left. I truly dont give a rats ass how he does, how his new team does, or any of it.

weird. I guess I just never really warmed to him to start.

Good luck to him and his new squad, but really, I just dont give a shit.

(not that this is a bad thread, its cool.... just kinda neat that I dont really care at all)

Comment

He's playing pretty well and their offense got a bit better, but statistically they've been by far the worst defense in the league since he arrived.

Not Rudy's fault, the team has no rim protection, a tiny point guard, a backup caliber PF and a rookie at SG. A team like that is not going to play good defense. But Rudy didn't help.

Comment

Defense? Irony. For anyone interested the new owner of the Kings (of Indian background, Vivek Ranadive) who made tons of money in the IT sector, knew nothing of basketball but ended up "coaching" his middle school's daughter's bb team. Apparently they were terrible (couldnt shoot)....so he devised a plan that his team would do their utmost to prevent the opposing team to score...in other words...play defense. Apparently they did much better record wise. And now he owns a pro team who plays O but no D.

I saw this on 60 mins. Possibly CBS has the segment in its archives.

Comment

@Craig: I wasn't searching for this, but I thought it was interesting. Ironically, it was in the sidebar when I was watching the BBALLBREAKDOWN video of Derozan. Kind of interesting what could've been though with a big man who commands double teams........ and if Gay could've stopped going isolation all the time in Toronto. But yeah, interesting sidenote to the NBA season, that's all.

Comment

Working...
          X