TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Thread

I think we need a dedicated TV thread, just like we have a movie thread. So here we go.

I'm not sure how many of you know about this but it is possible to watch American Netflix without spending anything beyond the monthly fee. So I've been watching Revolution on there lately. I'm really getting into it. I figured it was gonna be similar to Jericho but not at all. love my end of the world shows. Anyone else watch revolution?

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Havent watched revolution but I loved Jericho. Might have to check it out

Comment

I've been watching Revolution. Solid show. Started slow, but I also get the impression NBC really dug their paws into what Kripke was trying to do early in the show. It really gained traction later in the 1st season and I'm loving the 2nd season.

There's one thing that bugs me and it's Elizabeth Mitchell. She's gotta be one of the worst actresses I've ever had to sit through.

*I also watched Jericho. Revolution is better and has more potential to grow as a show. There are obviously similarities between them though.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I think we need a dedicate TV thread, just like we have a movie thread. So here we go.

I'm not sure how many of you know about this but it is possible to watch American Netflix without spending anything beyond the monthly fee. So I've been watching Revolution on there lately. I'm really getting into it. I figured it was gonna be similar to Jericho but not at all. love my end of the world shows. Anyone else watch revolution?

Hola unblocker allows access to regionally restricted websites (e.g. Netflix USA, BBC UK etc.). It's super easy to use. Just download the application and it does the rest. Easy peasy man. I've been catching up on Sons of Anarchy w/ Netflix USA.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
          Hola unblocker allows access to regionally restricted websites (e.g. Netflix USA, BBC UK etc.). It's super easy to use. Just download the application and it does the rest. Easy peasy man. I've been catching up on Sons of Anarchy w/ Netflix USA.
          I've never used netflix so I'm wondering, do you need a netflix membership at all to watch netflix usa through Hola?

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            You can't use that on any device though. My method would work on a smart phone, laptop, PS3, Xbone, etc... No downloads required... You just need the right DNS.

I will check out Hola though if it would allow me to watch regionally blocked webvideos, like non-netflix stuff such as TV streaming off ESPN's website.

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
              I've never used netflix so I'm wondering, do you need a netflix membership at all to watch netflix usa through Hola?
              Yes you'd still require a netflix subscription.

Apollo wrote: View Post
              You can't use that on any device though. My method would work on a smart phone, laptop, PS3, Xbone, etc... No downloads required... You just need the right DNS.

I will check out Hola though if it would allow me to watch regionally blocked webvideos, like non-netflix stuff such as TV streaming off ESPN's website.
              This is true. As far as I can tell it's for PC use only. I know you can't use it on the XBox, haven't tried from my iphone, though I suspect it's probably a no go as well.

But I can check out some cool sites I normally wouldn't have access to like Hulu (similar to Netflix).

But eh if you've got something better up your sleeve that would work on my xbox/iphone hit me up w/ a PM man.

Would be appreciated.

Comment

I'm loving Person of Interest. They keep finding ways to move the story in interesting directions. And it's the best crime-mystery show on TV imo.

Comment

anyways watch true detective last night?

amazing
                  @sweatpantsjer

Comment

ceez wrote: View Post

amazing
                    I didn't, but I plan on following this show HARD.

Good to hear it gets off on the right foot.

Comment

amazing
                      Planning on following it as well

Comment

amazing
                        Two guys from work said it was just "alright", but those same two said they don't really like Boardwalk Empire. I recently started watching that show again and I fucking love it. Finishing up season one, 2 episodes left.

Comment

amazing
                          Yeah, it was solid. Not great, but solid.
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Can't wait for walking dead to start again. When does Game of Thrones start up again? Last season was really good.

Comment

amazing
                              Finially watched it last night.

I'll give it a try, but only because I'm such a big fan of those two guys.

Comment

Working...
                              X