TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wallz wrote: View Post
    Prepare for a wicked ride my friend. last 6ish episodes are a hell of an experience
    Its on HBO canada so I have to wait each week for the next three episodes. Since the fourth season started Its the main thing I look forward to.

Comment

That is all.

Comment

suck it, Joey!
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Winter is coming.

Comment

Happy Game of Thrones Day everyone!!!

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
              Happy Game of Thrones Day everyone!!!
              So long to get the season premiere...and now a week between episodes feels like too much...Damn it!!

Comment

Just finished House of Cards. So good. Read somewhere that season 3 wont be coming out until early to mid 2015. Extremely disappointed about this.

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                  Just finished House of Cards. So good. Read somewhere that season 3 wont be coming out until early to mid 2015. Extremely disappointed about this.
                  IMDb might have info on the message board

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1856010/board/?ref_=tt_ql_5
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Finally finished six feet under. Best finale ever, hell of a way to end the series.

Comment

I'm guessing none of you guys watch suits....
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                        I'm guessing none of you guys watch suits....
                        You guessed wrong, grasshopper.
                        But don't ruin it; I'm still a few episodes back. Great show.

And HOLY CRAP GAME OF THRONES!!! EFF-YOU *Insert Name of Deceased Character*!!!
                        That is all.

Comment

BMS The Movie?? WHAT????

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...tate-the-movie

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
                            You guessed wrong, grasshopper.
                            But don't ruin it; I'm still a few episodes back. Great show.

And HOLY CRAP GAME OF THRONES!!! EFF-YOU *Insert Name of Deceased Character*!!!
                            That is all.
                            EFF YOU for sure. Fitting end for him.

Comment

Really glad about the Purple Wedding.

Last night was pretty anticlamatic though...

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                But thats their mo...Netflix creates and makes available all 12-13 episodes cumulatively at the top of the year. Leaves it to the viewer to fit the viewing to their schedule. Great production no doubt. If you are interested you should watch the "original" British creation starring Ian Richardson. The theatrics are the same but its the parliamentary system and also quite well made.

Comment

Working...
                                X