TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyrion Lannister = One of the best characters in TV history

The season Finale of Game of Thrones was great. Talk about a shocker just before the end.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      The season Finale of Game of Thrones was great. Talk about a shocker just before the end.
      loved it. when the two fingers entered the vagina, with the thumb rubbing the clit and the pinky in the pooper. shocker

Comment

Fuck man. I'm watching the Wire and I just watched Omar Little die the most undeservingly anticlimactic death.
        The writers fucked that one up. He deserved to go down in a blaze of glory fighting Marlow in the streets. Not getting shot in the head by a little midget corner kid.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I just only started watching Breaking Bad this week and man alive, what a phenomenal show. I now know why Bryan Cranston won all those consecutive Emmy's. This character is amazing.

Comment

Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
            I just only started watching Breaking Bad this week and man alive, what a phenomenal show. I now know why Bryan Cranston won all those consecutive Emmy's. This character is amazing.
            Enjoy, the show is everything it's cracked up to be. You will not be disappointed.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Just finished "the 100". Reminds me of a shittier version of "Lost" but still fun and kept me interested. I'll tune in for the second season.

Comment

Any of you guys watch Silicon Valley? Gotta be one of the funniest shows on TV.

Comment

Watched it a few times. It is pretty funny but probably not as well know of because it's on HBO.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Just want to pass on a couple lesser known shows... If you guys like the speculative genre, Les Revenants (The Returned) is excellent. Also check out Utopia (being remade by David Fincher for HBO) and Hannibal (picks up steam after a few episodes).

If you like drama, check out Borgen, a Danish show. Rectify had a great first season, not so great second season.

Comment

• i like the big bang!
                      St Lous Dental Assistant School

Comment

• Peaky Blinders

Anyone watch this show? Recommend it totally....if you like a "Godfather" type drama. It's a Brit series started last year...second season and dont know if it'll continue. It has one of the really good Brit actors...Cillan Murphy in the lead role and Sam Neill (of Jurassic fame!) set in the period after WW1 in Birmingham about the Peaky Blinders Irish gang and all that entails. There is blood!! And you'll have to tune your ear to the irish brogue

Comment

• Gotham. Is. Awesome.

100x better than Agents of SHIELD.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                            Gotham. Is. Awesome.

100x better than Agents of SHIELD.
                            I like them both....but they both have very different tones.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I like them both....but they both have very different tones.
                              I'll admit, I haven't watched very much of SHIELD... but you're right, it's the tone of Gotham that I'm absolutely smitten with. They've nailed it, in my opinion. And the Penguin?! SOO Good!

Comment

• I'm thoroughly enjoying "Lilyhammer" with Stevie Van Zandt from Sopranos fame. If you liked his character Silvio from that show, you'll probably enjoy his performance in this one. It's pretty witty.

Comment

Working...
                                X