TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apollo wrote: View Post
    9 unwatched episodes of Gotham on my PDR. Dragon Age Inquisition happened.
    that will happen

Comment

• i just started watching rick and morty. that show is super funny. anybody here watch it?

Comment

• "House of Cards" on Netflix. I'm intrigued so far.

Comment

• anyone watch The Knick yet? probably the best new show i've seen this year.

clive owen is a cocaine-addicted surgeon based in new york city of the 1900's era where they're still in the midst of discovering new medicine/techniques/inadvertently killing people with awful but 'medically sound' methods of that time. great stuff.

Comment

• Been watching some older cartoons from my childhood as of late. Been nice to go back and enjoy some old stuff.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Been watching some older cartoons from my childhood as of late. Been nice to go back and enjoy some old stuff.
              Liike?!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                Liike?!
                Undergrads, 6teen, Beyblade, Pokemon, Total Drama Island, stuff like that. (Can def tell I'm a mid 90's early 00's kid LOL) .... man do I love having YT and now Shomi on my fingertips. Been a great way to relax.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  Undergrads, 6teen, Beyblade, Pokemon, Total Drama Island, stuff like that. (Can def tell I'm a mid 90's early 00's kid LOL) .... man do I love having YT and now Shomi on my fingertips. Been a great way to relax.
                  Undegrads was the only one of those that I watched. Great show actually.

Did you ever watch Clone High? Should watch it if you can find it.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                    Undergrads was the only one of those that I watched. Great show actually.

Did you ever watch Clone High? Should watch it if you can find it.
                    Yup... staying up late with my buddies watching both. Loved Undergrads more.... wonder if will help me with college life at all. I know the others are more kiddish.... but that was me. Always watching mature and immature stuff.
                    Axel wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• i've been watching a lot of naruto. i have no idea why. not really into anime. but i'm hooked anyway.

Comment

• Anyone familiar with XBMC?

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Anyone familiar with XBMC?
                          Yup. I use it all the time. I'm not a whiz or anything with it, but I do use it.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Yup. I use it all the time. I'm not a whiz or anything with it, but I do use it.
                            I just discovered it. Using an Android TV box.

I already have my Ballstreams account, and you can setup its plugin to XBMC.

And access to every single movie/TV show ever made is icing on the cake

I'm seriously thinking of cutting cable/satellite completely. Can easily save $6000 after 5 years of free content.

Comment

I'm seriously thinking of cutting cable/satellite completely. Can easily save $6000 after 5 years of free content.
                              I got rid of cable a year ago until recently. And the only reason why is because we just built a new house here in Ottawa and a promotion offered via Rogers is free cable, internet and phone for 6 months. Once that expires, I'll go back to streaming everything.

I run my XBMC through a Raspberry Pi. It's amazing and does everything we need and all I have to pay is about $50 bucks a month for a solid internet package which up until last month I was using Teksavvy.

Comment

do it. we haven't had cable in over 5 years now. i have ballstreams but before that i just used a league pass hack that was free and showed all black out games. for tv and movies, i have a mini pc that's powerful enough for gaming and runs xbmc, as well as an auto-downloading torrent feed that downloads every show we watch automatically. theres also popcorn.tv which live streams pretty much everything. for movies i can remotely add torrents from anywhere else if i'm not at home, including using my phone, directly to my mini pc. then we use air video app if we want to, to stream anything from the mini pc to our ipads and phones if we want to watch something in bed or something.

Comment

Working...
                                X