No announcement yet.

TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really liking this season of GoT so far actually. They are actually making things happen, which is nice to see. Was tired of watching all of the story lines getting further and further apart, so its cool to watch them now start to bring everything back together. I have a feeling this season is going to be pretty hectic going forward.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Episode 3 was boring.. Tower of Joy scene was cool, but overall not much happened. It's a great show to watch on a binge for that reason.. but I also need something to do on a nightly basis.. and Monday's are GoT nights for us.
      Man, that fight scene between Stark (and men) vs Dayne was amazing. Probably the best sword fight scene in the show thus far.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Crazy ... the 1st season was SOO sooo good .. but then it just got silly ... I don't know what to make of this ...

Comment

• classic archer

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Is it just me or is Game of Thrones getting kind of boring?
              Ok I'll shut up for now. That was fucking amazing.

Comment

• Scraptor wrote: View Post
                Ok I'll shut up for now. That was fucking amazing.
                Shut the Door!... er, I mean ... Hold the Door!!

Comment

• Anyone else watch the Jake the Snake documentary on Netflix?

Pretty good stuff.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                    Anyone else watch the Jake the Snake documentary on Netflix?

Pretty good stuff.
                    is it the same one that was done a while ago? wants crack? won't perform until gets crack? horrible person, loves crack?

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                      is it the same one that was done a while ago? wants crack? won't perform until gets crack? horrible person, loves crack?
                      No, it's about him getting sober and back in health with the help of Diamond Dallas Page. Pretty sure it's from 2015. The Resurrection of Jake the Snake.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2352984857
                      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                        No, it's about him getting sober and back in health with the help of Diamond Dallas Page. Pretty sure it's from 2015. The Resurrection of Jake the Snake.

http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2352984857
                        nice, i will watch it. last one left that horrid requiem of a dream taste in my mouth

Comment

• Holy shit, Game of Thrones ...

Comment

• Gonna watch it tonight. I've been watching Vikings lately. I'm into the third season now. I think it's an awesome show, better than GoT maybe.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                              Gonna watch it tonight. I've been watching Vikings lately. I'm into the third season now. I think it's an awesome show, better than GoT maybe.
                              ragnar is one of my favourite characters on tv. made him in skyrim. was very fun
                              Last edited by Miekenstien; Mon Jun 20, 2016, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                                Gonna watch it tonight. I've been watching Vikings lately. I'm into the third season now. I think it's an awesome show, better than GoT maybe.
                                Last nights GoT, Battle of the Bastards, was one of the best episodes of Television I have ever seen.

But ya, I go back and fourth on which I like better ... same with Black Sails. Its a toss up on all 3 for me. But Vikings certainly does have its moments of pure greatness. And I see Vikings going on for a long time .. the way they work the story, and the amount of literature written on both Ragnar and his sons, they really could write it for another 10 years easily.

Comment

Working...
                                X