Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 100

Thread: TV Thread

  1. #21
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    i like the big bang!so funning

  2. #22
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote wallz wrote: View Post
    Anyone watch Six Feet Under? I haven't, but me and the woman are likely gonna start it this weekend. Ratings are good, but havent really heard many opinions
    There reshowing it right now on hbo and i've gotten really into it. It says drama comedy but not very many funny moments. Its still a great story. I would say its not for everyone though. One character is gay and it gets a little graphic. But i say definitely give it a try.

  3. #23
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    There reshowing it right now on hbo and i've gotten really into it. It says drama comedy but not very many funny moments. Its still a great story. I would say its not for everyone though. One character is gay and it gets a little graphic. But i say definitely give it a try.

    I actually find it hilarious. different kind of comedy but makes me laugh more than modern day sitcoms

  4. #24
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote wallz wrote: View Post
    I actually find it hilarious. different kind of comedy but makes me laugh more than modern day sitcoms
    Im on season three now , it does start to get a lot darker.

  5. #25
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Also i hate brenda.

  6. #26
    Raptors Republic All-Star wallz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    2,244
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Just finished season one, but I already hate her lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #27
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Be patient, she gets worse.

  8. #28
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,131
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I'm on season 2 of Revolution now. I'm still finding it interesting and I hope they make it to a season 3.

    Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

  9. #29
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    3,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Any of you Fantasy guys watch The League? I've watched 4 outta 6 episodes of season one just recently, and I think I may be hooked. It's been pretty darn funny and I just love the whole making fun of 'fantasy guy'(I am one, so whatever). It's a little over-the-top, but it is a comedy and fairly entertaining for a quick half hour show.

    It deals with NFL fantasy, so I'm not sure how many of you would care for it. Apollo, maybe you've seen it?
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  10. #30
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,327
    Post Thanks / Like
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  11. #31
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,184
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    HAHAHA

    Shit, how did they make this into a series?

  12. #32
    Super Moderator .40 Cal Flakes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    T Dot
    Posts
    1,309
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anybody know of any hidden gems on netflix (tv show, movie, doc whatever)?

  13. #33
    Raptors Republic Starter e_wheazhy_'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    964
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Any of you Fantasy guys watch The League? I've watched 4 outta 6 episodes of season one just recently, and I think I may be hooked. It's been pretty darn funny and I just love the whole making fun of 'fantasy guy'(I am one, so whatever). It's a little over-the-top, but it is a comedy and fairly entertaining for a quick half hour show.

    It deals with NFL fantasy, so I'm not sure how many of you would care for it. Apollo, maybe you've seen it?
    The league is actually a great show, it's pretty funny and it takes a while to kind of get all the nuances. It's really got its own style of weird humour but it's a pretty fun group of friends and I think there are similarities in every group of friends
    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

  14. #34
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
    The league is actually a great show, it's pretty funny and it takes a while to kind of get all the nuances. It's really got its own style of weird humour but it's a pretty fun group of friends and I think there are similarities in every group of friends
    The first three seasons are my favorite seasons of any comedy but it kind of turns into toilet humour starting season four. In my opinion anyway.

  15. #35
    Raptors Republic Superstar Mack North's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Smoke City
    Posts
    3,008
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
    The first three seasons are my favorite seasons of any comedy but it kind of turns into toilet humour starting season four. In my opinion anyway.
    Is it just dumb toilet humor? Cause I love me some toilet humor, to a certain extent.

    Considering the episodes are 20 mins each on download, i should be able to catch up in no time.
    Keep Calm & Chive On

  16. #36
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    HAHAHA

    Shit, how did they make this into a series?
    Same way they made a bunch of sequels to the first movie, I suppose. Not terribly intrigued about this.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  17. #37
    Raptors Republic All-Star RandomGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Lietuva
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Winter is coming.
    #FREE

  18. Like Joey liked this post
  19. #38
    Raptors Republic All-Star jacobdr4's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Murray Harbour Prince Edward Island
    Posts
    1,146
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Mack North wrote: View Post
    Is it just dumb toilet humor? Cause I love me some toilet humor, to a certain extent.

    Considering the episodes are 20 mins each on download, i should be able to catch up in no time.
    Well depends, watch the first two seasons and if you like raffi get used to a lot more of him lol. After a while i got annoyed of his gags.

  20. #39
    Raptors Republic Superstar FoxMachine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,593
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Anyone watch Homeland? im about to start season 1 on Netflix. Curious what people thought about it

  21. #40
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,327
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post
    Anyone watch Homeland? im about to start season 1 on Netflix. Curious what people thought about it
    My second favourite show behind Breaking Bad. It's amazeballs. I don't know how to say more without spoilers.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •