TV Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBF wrote: View Post
    I don't think they'll be able to get anyone as highly-acclaimed as those two. I mean Woody Harrelson, while a great actor, isn't A_List,at least not anymore and McConaughey during filming of it is arguable.

They could get someone that was/is big-ish, though. Like a Mickey Rourke..
    I could see Anthony Hopkins doing something like this.

Comment

I would hope for somebody like...Ed Norton.

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
        I would hope for somebody like...Ed Norton.
        Boom. Anthony Hopkins and Ed Norton would be a great team. Call HBO.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
          Boom. Anthony Hopkins and Ed Norton would be a great team. Call HBO.
          Did you just watch Red Dragon recently or something? lol

Anthony Hopkins is a bit old. He's like close to 80, isn't he?

How bout William Petersen from To Live and Die in L.A. and Manhunter?
          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            Anthony Hopkins is a bit old. He's like close to 80, isn't he?
            Perfect for the old retired cop brought back for a cold case or something!

Comment

Anyone else notice that Clifford Robinson is on Survivor this year?

6'10" black guy trying to blend in and not look like a rich retired NBA player. Good luck with that Cliff.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
                Perfect for the old retired cop brought back for a cold case or something!
                at 77?

He'd be retired for quite some time..

Ed Norton is busy with other projects, anyways. http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0001570/?ref_=nv_sr_1

How about Bryan Cranston and somebody?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I'm sure I could find some Whose Line is it Anyway? fans here. Anyone been watching the reboot?

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
                    I'm sure I could find some Whose Line is it Anyway? fans here. Anyone been watching the reboot?
                    Is it any good? I'm weary of it ruining the old one. Everytime they try to reboot something it comes off pretentious, like they expect you to laugh at anything.
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Is it any good? I'm weary of it ruining the old one. Everytime they try to reboot something it comes off pretentious, like they expect you to laugh at anything.
                      Aisha tyler is the host and she's no drew carey. Seems like they are trying to involve her too much. Its good to have colin ryan and wayne back together though. The laughs are there if you can get through the annoying host and overuse of guest stars.

Comment

Aisha tyler is the host and she's no drew carey. Seems like they are trying to involve her too much. Its good to have colin ryan and wayne back together though. The laughs are there if you can get through the annoying host and overuse of guest stars.
                        She single-handedly diverted me from that show. Did they really think viewers would like her screaming and laughing her guts out every 5 seconds? So obnoxious lol

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                          she single-handedly diverted me from that show. Did they really think viewers would like her screaming and laughing her guts out every 5 seconds? So obnoxious lol
                          "lets have some fun!!!!!"

Comment

Finally finished Six Feet Under... Can't stop thinking about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

wallz wrote: View Post
                              Finally finished Six Feet Under... Can't stop thinking about it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Six episodes left! I can't wait to see how it ends.

Comment

Six episodes left! I can't wait to see how it ends.
                                Prepare for a wicked ride my friend. last 6ish episodes are a hell of an experience

Comment

Working...
                                X