Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: TNT--'Best in the East Jan 2014' Brooklyn 4-0. NYK 3-1. Hey what about Raptors?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

meh, TNT/NY media,,,,,,,,,,, who cares that they're all over a few wins by their overpriced, underachieving teams? They're catering to NY readers/viewers, not Toronto readers/viewers. Expected, and we shouldn't care.

2. Like Superjudge liked this post
    Raptors Republic All-Star Superjudge's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

heh.

and you all wonder why players dont wanna play in Toronto. They see this shit too.

Now Toronto WAS getting some coverage, as nobody else there could win. But it takes what, 2-3 wind from these other teams, and the media cannot run away from Canada fast enough.

I read it already, they still say "if toronto can miraculously take the Atlantic', then go on to talk about the Nets and the Knicks as if they are legit contenders for the championship.

Its real, its unjust, and the only way around it is for toronto to never, ever lose.

THEY HAVE TO WIN TONIGHT.

I think they know it. I hope they are wearing this chip HARD on their shoulder. In Hockey, an dNHL coach would PAY for this type of blackboard fodder..... its great motivation.

Post Thanks / Like

Ya, they are buddies with a guy on my Hockey team.... I used to read their site.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote p00ka wrote: View Post
    meh, TNT/NY media,,,,,,,,,,, who cares that they're all over a few wins by their overpriced, underachieving teams? They're catering to NY readers/viewers, not Toronto readers/viewers. Expected, and we shouldn't care.
    Exactly, but, players still read it, and I hope they fucking use it to get Medievil on their asses!!!!!!

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    Exactly, but, players still read it, and I hope they fucking use it to get Medievil on their asses!!!!!!
    The NY media has significant impact.

Raptors Republic All-Star iblastoff's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Craig wrote: View Post
    heh.

and you all wonder why players dont wanna play in Toronto. They see this shit too.

Now Toronto WAS getting some coverage, as nobody else there could win. But it takes what, 2-3 wind from these other teams, and the media cannot run away from Canada fast enough.

I read it already, they still say "if toronto can miraculously take the Atlantic', then go on to talk about the Nets and the Knicks as if they are legit contenders for the championship.

Its real, its unjust, and the only way around it is for toronto to never, ever lose.

THEY HAVE TO WIN TONIGHT.

I think they know it. I hope they are wearing this chip HARD on their shoulder. In Hockey, an dNHL coach would PAY for this type of blackboard fodder..... its great motivation.
    Your wish is their command!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, that was an awesome W

Thread Information