Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 421 to 440 of 505

Thread: Game #35: Brooklyn Nets 80 - Toronto Raptors 96

  1. #421
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,129
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote FoxMachine wrote: View Post

  2. Like FoxMachine liked this post
  3. #422
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    That crowd wanted pizza more than anything ahhaha and they were denied by General Grievis
    Is that a Star Wars prequel trilogy reference??? BOOOOOOOOO

  4. #423
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    9,255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

    24.1ppg / 5.4 rpg/ 5.0 ast

  5. #424
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    9,255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    Is that a Star Wars prequel trilogy reference??? BOOOOOOOOO
    I dont watch star wars..... haha

  6. #425
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    I dont watch star wars..... haha
    Then why do you call him General Greivis? You should be informed that is a Star Wars prequel trilogy reference, and therefore terrible.

  7. #426
    Raptors Republic Rookie huskies2raps's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    124
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    How about the Raps getting more Saturday night games more often?

    Love the Saturday night atmospheres @ the ACC, and it's nice when you're out having beers on a Saturday night and there's a Raps game on, not ------> *********hockey......... keep the momentum going, next game against the Nets won't be as easy, as KG, possibly Deron will be in line up, but this team is def full of grey B*lls anyways lol so who knows who else will be hurt from the Nets.

    The Atlantic is theirs to lose IF* they continue this style of play to April. Here's to more Saturday night games in Toronto!

    Raps > Haaackey

    LETS GO RAPTORS!
    Your ex came by; you can call me Jonas Valanciunas, cause I'm the king of rebounds!

  8. #427
    Raptors Republic Superstar TRex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jurassic Park
    Posts
    3,250
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Geez. What a day to be a Seahawks and Raptors fan. Seahawks win, Raptors win. Both great games too!!

    Raps turned the game around IMO was when DC replaced JV by Chuck Hayes in the 3rd. JV tonight played like garbage and i'm being nice. So slow, decision making is so slow, doesn't know what to do with the ball whenever he gets it. And the guy just continues to whine to the officials whenever he gets called for a foul. Brutal.

    MVP - DeMar DeRozan and Patrick Patterson. PP = KEEPER.
    Follow me on Twitter - @11_RRyan

  9. #428
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toronto, ON
    Posts
    717
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

    24.1ppg / 5.4 rpg/ 5.0 ast
    Fools wanted trade him because all he can do is score...lmao

    Anyone else noticing that Demar can actually play some defence as well?

    Trade him they said....his value won't get higher they said....some basketball "know it alls" don't seem to know much at all.

    Demar looks like an all-star to me.

  10. #429
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    ANGERVILLE: Population 1
    Posts
    9,255
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    In the Detroit vs Suns game,Josh smith hits a game winning 3pt and then fouls Gerald green on a 3pt shoot and green makes all 3 free throws and then Smith hits the game winner ahhahha

  11. #430
    Raptors Republic All-Star YoungGunRaptor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    1,185
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote special1 wrote: View Post
    Fools wanted trade him because all he can do is score...lmao

    Anyone else noticing that Demar can actually play some defence as well?

    Trade him they said....his value won't get higher they said....some basketball "know it alls" don't seem to know much at all.

    Demar looks like an all-star to me.

    He is one, and he's proving to the whole league that he is a well rounded player who deserves a spot on the all star roster.
    “You can sink and drown, or you can float, and we out here like Michael Phelps."
    Demar Derozan


  12. #431
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Haven't been able to watch the game but did not expect the win!!!! YESSSSSS!!!!!

  13. #432
    Raptors Republic Superstar iblastoff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    3,194
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Lowry breaking ankles

    http://beta.thescore.com/news/405376

  14. Like OldSkoolCool liked this post
  15. #433
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,877
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

    24.1ppg / 5.4 rpg/ 5.0 ast
    I looked up at stats during fourth quarter and could not believe Derozan had more than 20 points. He is really finding a way to score when we need it most.

  16. #434
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote psrs1 wrote: View Post
    I looked up at stats during fourth quarter and could not believe Derozan had more than 20 points. He is really finding a way to score when we need it most.
    And again, he really pushed the team over the hump today. Starting with a dish he made on a Salmons 3 near the end of the 3rd, he basically owned a stretch that took us from 3 pts down to 9 pts up by a little bit into the 4th.

  17. #435
    Raptors Republic Veteran white men can't jump's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    8,588
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote TRex wrote: View Post
    Geez. What a day to be a Seahawks and Raptors fan. Seahawks win, Raptors win. Both great games too!!

    Raps turned the game around IMO was when DC replaced JV by Chuck Hayes in the 3rd. JV tonight played like garbage and i'm being nice. So slow, decision making is so slow, doesn't know what to do with the ball whenever he gets it. And the guy just continues to whine to the officials whenever he gets called for a foul. Brutal.

    MVP - DeMar DeRozan and Patrick Patterson. PP = KEEPER.
    JV still wasn't half as bad as Amir. Amir put up maybe the biggest stinker I've ever seen from him in a Raps uni.

    I think Jonas just gets frustrated too easily. Still learning to keep his emotions in check and keep his head about him.

    *On a random related note: Man that's the easiest quickreaction grading ever by the republic. Amir a B and Jonas a B+? It should be like F and D. Or D and C- just because we won...DeMar and Pat should get A+s...I'd give Lowry a B+, and Salmons maybe gets an A as well (had one of his best games). Ross given an A? Ross came out with awful intensity in the 1st half and start of the 2nd....Everyone except Vasquez in the B and A ranges despite the fact that we almost coughed up a game to a tired as fuck and depleted Nets team. Just bad.

    **To me the turning point is still the late 3rd when DeMar just decided "we're winning this".
    Last edited by white men can't jump; Sat Jan 11th, 2014 at 11:34 PM.

  18. #436
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
    Since our game vs the Pacerson Jan 1st, this is Demar's average.

    24.1ppg / 5.4 rpg/ 5.0 ast
    All-star numbers
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  19. #437
    Raptors Republic Superstar enlightenment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,413
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Derozans percentages are down from earlier in the year, but his rebounding, play-making, and defence are at levels Ive never seen before. Clearly this is leading to wins.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

  20. #438
    Raptors Republic Superstar isaacthompson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Oakville
    Posts
    3,584
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    The case for Miley Night:
    Twitter - @thekid_it

  21. #439
    Raptors Republic All-Star Raptorsnz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,441
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    http://espn.go.com/nba/hollinger/pla...ort/champsOdds

    So apparently we have a better chance than Miami to win the championship. How drunk is Hollinger?

  22. #440
    Raptors Republic All-Star BigCamB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,449
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote white men can't jump wrote: View Post
    JV still wasn't half as bad as Amir. Amir put up maybe the biggest stinker I've ever seen from him in a Raps uni.

    I think Jonas just gets frustrated too easily. Still learning to keep his emotions in check and keep his head about him.

    *On a random related note: Man that's the easiest quickreaction grading ever by the republic. Amir a B and Jonas a B+? It should be like F and D. Or D and C- just because we won...DeMar and Pat should get A+s...I'd give Lowry a B+, and Salmons maybe gets an A as well (had one of his best games). Ross given an A? Ross came out with awful intensity in the 1st half and start of the 2nd....Everyone except Vasquez in the B and A ranges despite the fact that we almost coughed up a game to a tired as fuck and depleted Nets team. Just bad.

    **To me the turning point is still the late 3rd when DeMar just decided "we're winning this".
    I lived with Ross getting an A, because one of the dudes that writes these rating recaps always underrates him and criticizes every single mistake he makes even if he plays great in the grand scheme of things, and it pisses me off!
    But yeh, they were overly positive to be honest. Agree with your ratings.
    Last edited by BigCamB; Sun Jan 12th, 2014 at 01:08 AM.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •