• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Do one thing, type these few words in google search:

comment Lowry all star Houston

Debate settled
    You mean all the crap pooka linked to?
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
      My favorite was the link to the forum as a credible argument. Should I link some tenforthewins threads as trade speculation?
      Look you don't have to agree with me, it's the buzz he created, people vote for All Stars, he had their attention, internet is one of the arguments I've shown. I get it you're not fan of his, but you realize that you don't know everything about his time in Houston?
      Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

• Bleacher Report and a message board post do not count as proof, lol.

Check this out:
        http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ni-an-all-star

See?
        Last edited by Fully; Sun Jan 12, 2014, 11:12 PM.

Comment

• Lowry also missed 20 some games due to injury that season, lost his starting spot to Dragic and then feuded with Mchale enough that he got himself shipped out of town. That's the bad Lowry imo.

And all the talk about how convincing Lowry has been this season so it can't possibly be just a contract year push... that's the whole point! If contract years were easy to pick out and super transparent then no one would ever get duped but that's just not the case.

Comment

• RandomGuy wrote: View Post
            Look you don't have to agree with me, it's the buzz he created, people vote for All Stars, he had their attention, internet is one of the arguments I've shown. I get it you're not fan of his, but you realize that you don't know everything about his time in Houston?
            I like Lowry just fine, I was one of the people here that really wanted us to trade for him. I'm just saying you look at the west with dudes like CP3, Westbrook, Parker and Nash and he ain't on their level.

It's like the people who were saying Jordan Crawford should be an all star a couple months ago.
            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

Got anything that wasn't written by rocket fanboys?

The one guy says he was the best pg in the nba and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to realize these people are talking out their ass.
              Forget the fanboy stuff then, sour cherry picker. How about you take your attitude out of your ass, and look at the bloody numbers, look at the NBC Sports piece, look at Eric Koreen's piece, and tell me what your optrectum answer is to how it doesn't support the statement that he was playing at an all-star level. There's plenty more out there to support it, but why don't you put your skills where your dismissive mouth is, and tell us what evidence you have that he wasn't.

Edit: here's a little more help in the lesson:
              http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2012/s...-star-reserves
              If you need help, look down near the end where the piece talks of those who were left out

or the grantland one:
              http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...-all-star-team

Mouthy little one, he was in the all -star conversation all over the place, like I said. Now unless you've got something other than mouthing off, go sit down for a time out.
              Last edited by p00ka; Mon Jan 13, 2014, 01:33 AM.

Comment

• Lowry put up big numbers in Points, assists and boards in the first few weeks of that season and was definitely discussed as an allstar, I remember it really well. It didn't last long though because he cooled off as the season went on.

Comment

• BigCamB wrote: View Post
                  Lowry put up big numbers in Points, assists and boards in the first few weeks of that season and was definitely discussed as an allstar, I remember it really well. It didn't last long though because he cooled off as the season went on.
                  Actually, a tad inaccurate to simply say he "cooled off", nor did he have an "injury" like ceez says. He had a scary bacterial infection that sidelined him for a month, and which kind of cooled him off when he came back for the final few weeks.

Comment

• Maybe, but he cooled off well before the infection I thought, and the all star chatter was only at the beginning of the season from memory. He started off stuffing the stat sheet, got the all star chatter, cooled off a bit and then it ended. He played well before the infection but it was too late with the stacked west. This is what I remember anyway, I could be wrong. Often am
                    Last edited by BigCamB; Mon Jan 13, 2014, 02:52 AM.

Comment

• wow some people's feelings get hurt so easily which makes for some ridiculously annoying posts

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                        Forget the fanboy stuff then, sour cherry picker. How about you take your attitude out of your ass, and look at the bloody numbers, look at the NBC Sports piece, look at Eric Koreen's piece, and tell me what your optrectum answer is to how it doesn't support the statement that he was playing at an all-star level. There's plenty more out there to support it, but why don't you put your skills where your dismissive mouth is, and tell us what evidence you have that he wasn't.

Edit: here's a little more help in the lesson:
                        http://espn.go.com/nba/allstar2012/s...-star-reserves
                        If you need help, look down near the end where the piece talks of those who were left out

or the grantland one:
                        http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/...-all-star-team

Mouthy little one, he was in the all -star conversation all over the place, like I said. Now unless you've got something other than mouthing off, go sit down for a time out.
                        behold the stats of kyle lowry his last year in houston

14.3 PPG 0.8 RPG 6.6 AST 2.8 TO

all star indeed

edit: lol at using Bill Simmons as a reference
                        Last edited by ceez; Mon Jan 13, 2014, 11:35 AM.
                        @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• Mike Conley is averaging 18.1 PPG 2.4 RPG 6.5 AST 2.0 TO

is he an all star pooka?
                          @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• p00ka wrote: View Post
                            Actually, a tad inaccurate to simply say he "cooled off", nor did he have an "injury" like ceez says. He had a scary bacterial infection that sidelined him for a month, and which kind of cooled him off when he came back for the final few weeks.
                            that's literally what an injury is
                            @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• lol, pathetic.

Comment

Mike Conley is averaging 18.1 PPG 2.4 RPG 6.5 AST 2.0 TO

is he an all star pooka?
                                STop talking out your ass. For the first Quarter of the season he was playing like an all-star.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X