Trading for Afflalo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading for Afflalo

What about trading our 2014 first round pick for Afflalo? Perhaps a Fields + 2014 1st & 2nd round picks for Afflalo? I would do it considering we are unlikely to have a top 20 pick.

No offence, but this is like the 15th thread about trading for Afflalo.
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      No offence, but this is like the 15th thread about trading for Afflalo.
      Ageed. Screw Afflalo we got bigger holes to fill.

Comment

There is a separate forum for trades.

Comment

STUPIDEST THING EVER. there is 00000000 point for trading to get afflao. Hes on the decline. Hes putting up good numbers on a s*** team. We have Demar and ross who are both better players than he is. This makes no sense and puts us farther back then forwards.

Comment

JDDJ wrote: View Post
            What about trading our 2014 first round pick for Afflalo? Perhaps a Fields + 2014 1st & 2nd round picks for Afflalo? I would do it considering we are unlikely to have a top 20 pick.
            Why in the hell would you think Orlando would even want to touch this deal?

Comment

JDDJ wrote: View Post
              What is it with these horrendous trade ideas?
              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                What is it with these horrendous trade ideas?
                Take it easy on the guy, it's his first post lol.
                "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  Take it easy on the guy, it's his first post lol.
                  Who cares? he should at least have the common knowledge to know that it is a horrible trade.

Comment

It'd work out perfectly on my Xbox.

Comment

OldSchool wrote: View Post
                      Ageed. Screw Afflalo we got bigger holes to fill.
                      Your moms got a big hole to fill..... OHHHHH!

Comment

Afflalo is a good player, but he's putting up these stats on a ****ing team. We have two clear leaders in Derozan and Lowry. Lets stick with them and bring in a strong 2 way small forward if anything.
                        I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                        -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
                          Afflalo is a good player, but he's putting up these stats on a ****ing team. We have two clear leaders in Derozan and Lowry. Lets stick with them and bring in a strong 2 way small forward if anything.
                          Boogie is putting up huge numbers in Sacramento. Same with Wall on the wizards. What about Irving? You saying these are shitty players just cause they're on shitty teams?

Comment

iblastoff wrote: View Post
                            Boogie is putting up huge numbers in Sacramento. Same with Wall on the wizards. What about Irving? You saying these are shitty players just cause they're on shitty teams?
                            Wow, stupid browser, wasn't actually trying to like that...(really my finger just slipped, but I'd rather blame my browser)

Actually disagree with the comparison in general...those are all young guys who have put up great numbers relative to experience since coming into the league.

Afflalo is 28. He's never put up particularly impressive numbers before other than in 3pt shooting %. It's entirely likely he won't sustain these numbers for very long, if he even repeats them ever again for a season, and he's never put up an above-average PER on a good team. IT's easy to think at least part of the reason his numbers are so high is because he gets more touches than he ever would on a good team.

I like Afflalo as a role-player. He's a good defender and decent offensive player. He has a good competitive edge and can contribute to winning. I don't think he is an improvement in any way for Toronto though.

Comment

Relative to his time in Orlando, he's also never actually played this many minutes before either. Nor was he the primary option for most of his career.

Either way I don't want afflalo. Just making a case for the guy.

Comment

Working...
                              X