Thread: Playoff Preparation

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Playoff Preparation

I sincerely think this team will be able to make to the playoff, at the worst the 8th seed consider how the Nets, Cavs, or the Knicks play as of lately. However, if we are gonna do well in the playoff, we need some options, our bench is not gonna deliver by that much and our starting lineups lack the experience needed when playoff comes around. Remember, playoff is different with regular seasons, teams like the Knicks, Nets, and Cavs will do a lot more damage if we are to play them in the playoff, so I propose this trade.

Trade No 1 with the Nuggets: Salmons, 2016 NYK's 1st rounder for Wilson Chandler

Trade No 2 with the Warriors: Novak, Daye, 2014 2nd rounder for J'Oneal and Toney Douglas

Waive D.Bycks and we have

Lowry/Vazquez/Douglas
    DeRozan/Ross/Stone
    Chandler/Fields
    Amir/Patterson/Hayes
    Val/Hansborough/J'Oneal

I think both W.Chandler and J'Oneal will contribute heavily when playoff comes around consider J'Oneal was part of our playoff team in 06-07 and he's a great shot blocker and defender against teams with experiencing veterans like KG of Nets, Tyson Chandler of Knicks, and heck even Varejao of the Cavs if we are facing against them

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

As much as I like Wilson Chandler, he's been injury prone the past couple seasons.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Why trade for the knicks picks if they already have the rights to it if its higher than theirs

Raptors Republic All-Star enlightenment's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Guys... this is tftw. You aren't supposed to take him seriously.
    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

5. Like Blacklash2k4 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

O'Neal absolutely was not part of the playoff team. Rash was the centre and was later dealt for O'Neal
    Ball Don't Lie

Thread Information