No announcement yet.

Hndsight. Harrison Barnes vs. Terrance Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barnes for Williams than TRoss can play 15 minutes as the back up 2.

Comment

I like the size Barnes brings better than what Ross does for a small forward. While Ross had the more productive second season, I feel Barnes would be a better fit for our roster.
      Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Neither of them have been particularly good to be honest.

Comment

[QUOTE=white men can't jump;275986]Its apples and oranges.

Barnes would fill a need at SF. DeMar can't play SF full time. He's just not quite big enough in this current NBA.

Ross is a prototypical SG with freak athleticism. He'd fit on any team as a SG in a vacuum, but on our team our two best perimeter talents play the same position.

I would still have taken Barnes over Ross if it was an option, but have never been upset at all about having Ross. You still need 3 or even 4 good wings to have a solid team in this league. Right now both Ross and DeMar are getting plenty of minutes and space to play their game. We still need a legit SF with size, even if we keep the current starting lineup. We don't have anyone ideal for playing against bigger SFs, even if it's just for 20+ minutes a night. Maybe Fields could do that to some level...if his jumper wasn't FUBAR.[/QUOTE. How about James Johnson?

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
            Its apples and oranges.

Barnes would fill a need at SF. DeMar can't play SF full time. He's just not quite big enough in this current NBA.

Ross is a prototypical SG with freak athleticism. He'd fit on any team as a SG in a vacuum, but on our team our two best perimeter talents play the same position.

I would still have taken Barnes over Ross if it was an option, but have never been upset at all about having Ross. You still need 3 or even 4 good wings to have a solid team in this league. Right now both Ross and DeMar are getting plenty of minutes and space to play their game. We still need a legit SF with size, even if we keep the current starting lineup. We don't have anyone ideal for playing against bigger SFs, even if it's just for 20+ minutes a night. Maybe Fields could do that to some level...if his jumper wasn't FUBAR.
            How about James Johnson?

Comment

Comment

Comment

I couldn't help but notice the Lisa Anne tab lol

Comment

Sam17 wrote: View Post
                    I couldn't help but notice the Lisa Anne tab lol
                    Yeah. It was her versus Wesley Pipes. He worked her over pretty good.

Comment

godkingleonidas wrote: View Post
                      Yeah. It was her versus Wesley Pipes. He worked her over pretty good.
                      Lmaoo alright I see

Comment

Lmfao oh god Lenonidas thats fuckin gnarly
                        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

lmao this thread is jokes

Comment

The shooting guard and small forward positions are apples and oranges. Until LeBron James, or Melo are the next match-ups.
                            Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

I would still choose Ross because he can defend 90% of 3's in the NBA and now we got James Johnson to handle the rest
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Ross: because he likes Riff Raff's "Tiptoeing in my Jordan's"

Comment

Working...
                                X