I am bored, if the draft was of tomorrow, let's see
1) Milwaukee Bucks: Joel Embiid: Joel will be drafted 1st overall by the Bucks who desperately need a PF or a C consider how disgruntled Larry Sanders and the injury prone John Henson. Embiid will be the cornerstone of its franchise along with Giannis Adetoukompo. I see the Bucks will remaster its roster and become a playoff team in 2-3 years.
2) Utah Jazz: Jabari Parker: The Jazz will not hesitate and draft the best player available at No2 and that being Jabari Parker. Parker can light it up from anywhere and capable of knocking the 3s. Parker's presence will make one of Burks and Hayward expendable as in the Jazz will look to keep players like Trey Burkes-Favors-Kanter.
3) Orlando Magic: Marcus Smart: Wiggins could go No3 but I see the Magic will draft based on needs and grab Marcus Smart, their future PG. Smart has better ratings than Wiggins at the moment and is that exploding PG the Magic desperately need.
4) Phily 76ers: Andrew Wiggins: Wiggins will be the cornerstone of the 76ers since Allen Iversons' days and he will make every teams who passed on him how special he will be when NBA regular season starts next year. Wiggins and Michael Carter Williams on the same team will be a joy to watch
5) Sacramento Kings: Julius Randle: Randle will be chanted along with Cousins for the Kings, his their PF of the future.
6) Cleveland Cavs: Dante Exum: Exum is the darkhorse player to win ROY and I see him contribute immediately for the Cavs, his presence will make Dion Waiters expendable.
7) Denver Nuggets: Gary Harris: The Nuggets will draft Harris. Harris has been lighting up lately and he might turn into a great player and under the right team, he will flourish and that team being the Nuggets.
8) Boston Celtics: James Young: Young is terrific defender of a 2-guard and will look to suit up as a Celtics next year
9) LA Lakers: Rodney Hood: Hood is another darkhorse of a player who might become an allstar down the road and he gets to play with one of the most intriguing team in the NBA and Kobe Bryant
10) Atlanta Hawks: Aaron Gordan: Gordan is a beast of a PF and consider Horford is injury prone, the Hawks will not hesitate and grab another PF
11) Memphis Grizz: Zach LaVine: LaVine is a great player coming out of college and be sure the Grizzlies grab him at No11. LaVine will be their future PG
12) Phily 76ers from NO Pelicans: Willie Caulie Stein: The 76ers got Wiggins and now they need a Center and enter Stein
13) Phoenix Suns from MN Timberwolves: Tyler Ennis: The Suns grabbed Steve Nash back in 1996 Draft, they will not hesitate grab another Canadian PG in Ennis in this year's draft. Ennis will be a decent backup PG for the team
14) Orlando Magic from DEN Nuggets: Noah Vonleh: With the diminished play of Glenn Davis, the Magic will grab a PF to compliment with Smart and Oladipo and that being the finesse big Noah Vonleh.
15) Charlotte Bobcats from DET Pistons: Jerami Grant: Another darkhorse of a player in Jerami Grant who could potentially become an allstar down the road. Grant will battle with MKG for the starting SF position next year
16) Chicago Bulls from CHA Bobcats: Glenn Robinson III: After the departure of Luol Deng, the Bulls need a replacement and that being Jimmy Butler however I see them grabbing Glenn Robinson III and shift Butler to his natural 2-guard spot
17) Chicago Bulls: Adreian Payne: The Bulls will amnesty Boozer and will look for a PF either in free agency or the draft and next big comes to mind is none other than the Michigan St's A.Payne. Payne is a great rebounder and will bode well as a Bull
18) Phoenix Suns from WAS Wizards: Dakari Johnson: Kinda raw of a player but he could be the Roy Hibbert of the draft, I see the Suns grabbing him if he declares
19) Toronto Raptors: Semaj Christon: One of the most exploding point guard of the draft and with the possibly departure of Kyle Lowry, I see the Raptors grabbing a PG and that being S.Christon who would do wonders for the team and definitely a steal at No19
20) Phoenix Suns: Kyle Anderson: His either a making of a star player in this league or a total bust but I see the Suns will pick him up at No20
21) OKC Thunder from DAL Mavs: Vasilje Micic: Thunder will pick him up and ship him back to Europe for 2-3 years before he puts on a Thunder uniform
22) Houston Rockets: Montrezl Harrel: I see the Rockets will pick this guy up, at the best, he will become a Paul Millsap 2.0 and if that works out, the Rockets got a steal in the draft
23) LA Clippers: Deonte Burton: The Clippers will grab PG and put him under Chris Paul's tutelage and become a decent backup PG for the team
24) Utah Jazz from GSW Warriors: Olivier Hanlan: The Jazz got Parker and next they need a backup PG in case Burks bolt for another team and enter Olivier Hanlan who can become a decent backup PG for the team.
25) San Antonio Spurs: Dario Saric: Most Euro get selected by the Spurs turned out great under Popovic's guidance and Saric is not an exception. Saric can lit up anywhere beyond the arc and he was once a projected Top 15 player but see his stock falls in this year's draft and be sure the Spurs pick him up at No25
26) Miami Heat: Chris Walker: The Heat will grab this guy and turn him into an Udonis Haslem 2.0
27) Charlotte Bobcats from PORT Trailblazers: James McAdoo: McAdoo was a top player in last year's draft ranking but his stock has gone down due to injury, he's the Quincy Miller, Perry Jones of the draft but look for the Bobcats grab him at No27
28) OKC Thunder: Doug McDermott: McDermott might slip consider his physical condition but will not slip to the 2nd round, look for the Thunder pick him up at No 28
29) Boston Celtics from BKN Nets: Jordan Clarkson: I expect his stock will fall and look for the Celtics grab another Jordan Crawford in Clarkson in this year's draft
30) Phoenix Suns from IND Pacers: TJ Warren: Warren's stock will fall but won't slip past the 1st round and will be drafted No30th overall by the Suns.
31) Milwaukee Bucks: Andrew Harrison: The Bucks will look for a PG since they got Embiid and I see they picking up Andrew Harrison who was once projected to be a Top 5 pick, I see his stock falling all the way to early 2nd rounders. Harrison could turn into a great player and will do wonders for the Bucks
32) Cleveland Cavs from ORL Magic: Isaiah Austin: Look for the Cavs grab this big guy to be the backup of Varejao or Tristan Thompsons
33) Utah Jazz: Kendall Williams: A decent point guard, could be the 3rd stringer PG the Jazz need at the moment
34) Toronto Raptors from SAC Kings: Markel Brown: A sharp shooter, he could be a younger John Salmons and will benefit for the Raptors
59) Toronto Raptors from OKC Thunder: Dwight Powell: Hmm, his Canadian, could be buried deep at the bench and become the Robert Sacre or Aaron Gray for this team