Where the DUNKS at?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where the DUNKS at?!

Winning is fun, it's awesome. But you know what's more awesome? Winning with dunks!!

Considering how athletic our team is (im talking to you DD and TRoss) I can't remember the last time I saw a dunk that made the SC top 10. What's up with THAT?!
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

VC side effect...

Winnings with dunks? What's so awesome here? I don't see much of a difference. My mood will be 'awesome' as long as our guys continue to play their butts off. That's all I'm asking for now.

Comment

They don't get out on the break like last year as much,
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I say blow it up.

Comment

Trade amir for jeremy evans. Lowry for Eric bledsoe. And everyone else besides derozan and ross for deandre and blake. Problem solved

Comment

jacobdr4 wrote: View Post
            Trade amir for jeremy evans. Lowry for Eric bledsoe. And everyone else besides derozan and ross for deandre and blake. Problem solved
            Haha I'm just saying there hasn't been a momentum changing dunk in so long, there was a bunch last year...
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
              Haha I'm just saying there hasn't been a momentum changing dunk in so long, there was a bunch last year...
              Yeah i know im just playing around. Demar has really called down on the highlight dunks. There's been too many times this year he had a breakaway, im hoping for something big and he does a calm little two hand flush.

Comment

Demar just gave you it.

Comment

u watchin? are YOU WATCHIN??
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

Proof the Raptors, Management, and the Broadcasting crew actively read RR.
                    The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Yeah i know im just playing around. Demar has really called down on the highlight dunks. There's been too many times this year he had a breakaway, im hoping for something big and he does a calm little two hand flush.
                      I like this, frankly.
                      Sign of maturity.
                      When we drafted Ross, the first piece of interview footage from that night was a reporter asking what Raptors fans could expect from him, and Ross' replied "highlights".
                      And my palm went to my face.
                      I've grown to really like Ross, but that response made me worried.
                      Call me old, but 2 points is 2 points, and we haven't been winning enough to give a shit about highlights.

Also, there hasn't exactly been a drought of dunks either.

Comment

He might be trying to save his knees for later in his career. Dunking can really screw them up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        OG is our king

Comment

Now someone make a thread called "Where the RINGS at?!"
                          A wise man once said: F*ck Brooklyn!

Comment

They can underhand shoot the ball in the basket for all I care. All that matters is that the ball goes in. And I'd rather the 3 than a dunk. Those are more game changing.

Comment

Ross was trying so hard to take flight tonight. Fucking bucks players just wouldn't let him, i was pissed. I wanted to see some 360 action and some windmills
                              DeMar, JV, and Amir picked up the slack tho. Couple of nice "T.O Hammers"

Comment

Working...
                              X