• This faverani guy needs a haircut!
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Haha, Laundry Folds.. Classic

Comment

• we cant be trading baskets with such a shitty team

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
          I don't like what I am seeing why didn't Ross start and why is fields playing we experimenting Casey stop playing around. We have something why we been winning stay with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Ross did start - but 2 fouls in like the first minute...

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
            I don't like what I am seeing why didn't Ross start and why is fields playing we experimenting Casey stop playing around. We have something why we been winning stay with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            what? ross did start. he has fouls all over the place right now.

Comment

• Well they can't play much worse than this, and they're only down one. So I guess that's a positive...

Comment

• Well were fucked Casey has started changing rotations and playing randoms
                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I ask again...wtf is going on with Amir? It's just like his head has been out of the game for 2-3 weeks now.

Comment

• Damn, off topic but watching the Australian Tennis open and theres a Canadian womans player called Eugenie Bouchard. Shes fine as Derozans shotstroke. Canada gettting more and more in my good books lately haha

Comment

• WTF is up with the heat right now? down 73-48 to the wiz!
                      "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                      - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                        WTF is up with the heat right now? down 73-48 to the wiz!
                        shit happens

they don't even care about regular season anymore.. it's all about playoffs

Comment

• Damn i had a heart attack when Lowry was stuck on the ground just now

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                            I ask again...wtf is going on with Amir? It's just like his head has been out of the game for 2-3 weeks now.
                            why don't you watch amir like you watch Jonas? Amir's defense has still prevented numerous baskets this game. Even tho his offense has been spotty, we don't have most of these wins without him

Comment

• meanwhile, wizard regain 30 point lead on the heat. lol

Comment

• Tommy Heinsohn reffing this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X