Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LeBroning is the new thing all the kids are doing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBroning is the new thing all the kids are doing.

http://deadspin.com/lebroning-is-the...ing-1501082101 This is sooo funny that I thought it was worth watching and discussing.

So we all know that there are all kinds of flopping going on in the NBA. Even the Self-Proclaimed King James does it from time to time. They also say the imitation is a form of flattery, well not in this case. Take a look and leave your thoughts.

I for one, think this is very, very funny and should make L. James feel somewhat ashamed of himself for this.

Just Saying.

I LOL'd

Comment

It's funny because it's true

Comment

Jangles wrote: View Post
        It's funny because it's true
        you're right!

Comment

Hilarious. I feel okay about the next generation.

Comment

I saw LeBroning and immediately thought that balding kids wearing bigger and bigger headbands had become a thing

Comment

everyones sleeping and i'm trying to control my laughter loooooooooool
              What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
              The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
              No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

lol that one guy in the comments, Fartsmello Anthony hahaha

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                  everyones sleeping and i'm trying to control my laughter loooooooooool
                  I was at work and started laughing so loud, people in the hallway was looking into my doorway. Door was open.

Comment

Stahmenah_Vybz wrote: View Post
                    I was at work and started laughing so loud, people in the hallway was looking into my doorway. Door was open.
                    hahah I was expecting kids wearing huge headbands or somethin' clicked on the link and it made my day
                    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Nice work kids!
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Working...
                      X