Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Craig wrote: View Post
    Carter will have his ring soon.... with the Raptors
    Could of potentially had it a long time ago he and TMac with the Raptors... Or at least enjoyed a much better and more competitive career but thats just bringing up the same what ifs.

Comment

• Random i know. But i'm just a huge VC fan. I believe he's a future Hall of Famer and should enter Hall as a Raptor.

Mitch Richond just got inducted this year, and no disrespect to him, he was a great player for the Kings and Bullets. But Vince in his prime > Richmond in his prime.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
        Random i know. But i'm just a huge VC fan. I believe he's a future Hall of Famer and should enter Hall as a Raptor.

Mitch Richond just got inducted this year, and no disrespect to him, he was a great player for the Kings and Bullets. But Vince in his prime > Richmond in his prime.

Enter him with New Jersey if he makes it. He does not deserve to be entered as a Raptor.
        Regardless of who's to blame for everything that happened during those time, until you're officially no longer on the roster you keep playing your hardest. You don't say shit like "I don't want to dunk anymore (I was 9 and was nearly in tears when my father told me he said that) and you sure as hell dont laugh on the bench when your team is losing because the best player on the team mailed it in to start the season.
        Sorry to make this another Vince argument but seriously, fuck Vince.
        Besides being awesome for a few years early on he's done shit with his career.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Durant grew up a fan of the Raptors, because of VC. If the Raptors and VC were to kiss and makeup (possibly even with VC ending his career on the roster), along with Drake, TL/MU, the re-branding and hosting an all-star game, that could combine to offer at least some sort of legitimate enticement for Durant in 2016.
          This whole idea needs to die.

We are not sniffing KD

Comment

• NaijaBoy17 wrote: View Post
            This whole idea needs to die.

We are not sniffing KD
            haha musing about rumors is one thing. Actually believing that there's any legitimate probability of it happening is another. Even if there's a 0.001% chance of it happening, then this whole Drake as ambassador thing is worth it. lol

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
              i'd rather a vince statue than a stupid maple leafs statue they're planning
              This is the quintessential Vince Carter statue....

LOL. I am still a huge VC fan and I hope he gets in the HoF and as a Raptor. But I just gotta say no to any thoughts of bringing him back as a player.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Random i know. But i'm just a huge VC fan. I believe he's a future Hall of Famer and should enter Hall as a Raptor.

He can enter himself as a Net, Maverick, Sun, Grizzly, Magic but not as a raptor the way he stopped playing and started not caring about wins and laughing while the rest of the team is trying to win was ridiculous and should never be celebrated

"Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                X