Rookie-Sophmore Game: JV and T-Ross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

consmap wrote: View Post
    I remember that Kyrie Irving was in both the Rookie-Soph game and the All Star game last year though. Might happen again?
    awww that's shitty if they do that, you're going to the big show, let some bench player get some shine.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
      awww that's shitty if they do that, you're going to the big show, let some bench player get some shine.
      Now that I remember, Kyrie was in the Rookie-Soph game, the All Star game, and won the 3 point shootout.

Spotlight hog. Hahaha
      OG is our king

Comment

TR should be taken for the show.
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

I can definitely see both of these guys playing in the Rookie Sophomore game.

They both deserve it
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            ohh ...and its not the rookie vs soph game any more it's Shaq vs Chuck just sayin
            Shaq sucks at TV. He acts outrageous on the court during his playing career and raps, now everyone think's he has a personality. Well, Shaq, you may have a "sense" of humour, but you suck at rapping, you're not funny, you can't act, you can't analyze basketball, and you can't shoot a basketball. You should thank the good lord that he made you a mammoth of a man so you could either be playing center or starring in the Green Mile, because otherwise you'd be a brick layer or rig worker in Texas.

Glad I could get that off my chest.
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              Shaq sucks at TV. He acts outrageous on the court during his playing career and raps, now everyone think's he has a personality. Well, Shaq, you may have a "sense" of humour, but you suck at rapping, you're not funny, you can't act, you can't analyze basketball, and you can't shoot a basketball. You should thank the good lord that he made you a mammoth of a man so you could either be playing center or starring in the Green Mile, because otherwise you'd be a brick layer or rig worker in Texas.

Just in case... pound the rock for few more times.

Comment

I like shaq
                "Bruno?
                Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  Just in case... pound the rock for few more times.
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

it's like listening to Mozart

lol... ok I'm done don't try to get this anymore, its trolling

Comment

I get this Shaq hate but Shaq's better than Chuck .....
                      but the best from TNT has gotta be Chris Webber....
                      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

Actually Shaq's album went platinum

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                          I get this Shaq hate but Shaq's better than Chuck .....

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                            wow LOOOL we hardly agree on anything lool but Chuck just erks my soul
                            What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
                            The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
                            No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

This should come back to rookies vs sophomore! There was some competition back then...

Comment

charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                                This should come back to rookies vs sophomore! There was some competition back then...
                                Not sure anyone cares. THey changed it to try and generate some kind of buzz....but really, it's always boring.

Shit, the whole all-star weekend is pretty damn boring.

I would be perfectly fine with neither guy getting invited for anything. Lets them rest.

Comment

Working...
                                X