No announcement yet.

Raptors Re-Brand Under Way

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see people who despise our current colours, people who despise gold, and people who despise the idea of going blue.

Is there anyone out there who is against the idea of going back to our original colours?
    I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
    -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
      I see people who despise our current colours, people who despise gold, and people who despise the idea of going blue.

Is there anyone out there who is against the idea of going back to our original colours?
      I like the purple. But the Barney comparisons are too much
      "Bruno?
      Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
      He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

Is it just me or are things getting better and better...

EDIT: I like the striped Warriors shorts too
        What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
        The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
        No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post

I actually wouldn't mind if purple was used as an accent color, possibly with red or maybe even with gold (though such a regal combination reeks of the Kings - LA and Sacramento). Black with purple & red highlights/accents could provide a stylish callout to the Raptors' early days (remember, this rebrand will likely be done to commemorate 20th anniversary and all-star game), as well as the current 'Canadian' approach.

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
            I actually wouldn't mind if purple was used as an accent color, possibly with red or maybe even with gold (though such a regal combination reeks of the Kings - LA and Sacramento). Black with purple & red highlights/accents could provide a stylish callout to the Raptors' early days (remember, this rebrand will likely be done to commemorate 20th anniversary and all-star game), as well as the current 'Canadian' approach.
            I agree 100% Your suggestion is exactly what I was thinking as well. I think that it would be a big hit.
            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada

Comment

stooley wrote: View Post
              I like the purple. But the Barney comparisons are too much
              Haha yeah, they can definitely go back to the original colorway and modernize the design to make our dino look very tough and dangerous.

Comment

I really wish they will do creative and out of the box jersey design, which you will guys hate but I'll love... Won't happen though
                Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  I really wish they will do creative and out of the box jersey design, which you will guys hate but I'll love... Won't happen though
                  The problem with a lot of creative, out of the box designs is that they don't age very well. Shoulder pads from the 80s, ripped jeans, etc.

I hope whoever does this design just sticks to smart artistic principles like layout and design and likes all of the exact same things that I do.

"Bruno?
                  Heh, if he is in the D-league still in a few years I will be surprised.
                  He's terrible."

-Superjudge, 7/23

Hope you're wrong.

Comment

The problem with a lot of creative, out of the box designs is that they don't age very well. Shoulder pads from the 80s, ripped jeans, etc.

I hope whoever does this design just sticks to smart artistic principles like layout and design and likes all of the exact same things that I do.

like this......

Comment

The Real Madrid colors works wells, you can still keep the red so that's cool. Those jerseys are one of my favorites.

On a more important note though, my car ran out of gas today and I just filled the **** this morning. I didn't drive very far so maybe there is a hole in my ****? I hope I don't need to buy a new **** I hear they're expensive. Anyone have any ideas on where I can buy a cheap ****?
                      Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
                      Because its 2015

Comment

Hahahah amazing
                        "Stop eating your sushi."
                        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                          Sid Lee, Yeeeeeah baby. For a graphics guy that's better news than getting into 2nd round, haha.
                          Ya, they do have some good minds... i just hope they don't do anything dumb....

"Creative" agencies can be scary.

Anyhow... no longer my world.

Comment

we have a few ex-sid lee folk at our agency. good people. good work.

Comment

Who or what in the hell is a Sid Lee?

Comment

CalibreMC wrote: View Post
                                Who or what in the hell is a Sid Lee?
                                Go back to the original post in the thread and read up. You'll get your answer there

Sent from my C1904 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X