Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What If We Don't Retain Lowry This Summer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrydenB wrote: View Post
    If the Raptors don't get a point guard in the draft, and Lowry wants big money, I would let him leave and throw that money at Reggie Jackson
    I can't really place my finger on why, but for some reason Reggie Jackson reminds me of Darren Collison. I.e., they put up good numbers on a good team, playing behind great point guards, but (at least in the case of Collison) is all but forgotten now.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
      I can't really place my finger on why, but for some reason Reggie Jackson reminds me of Darren Collison. I.e., they put up good numbers on a good team, playing behind great point guards, but (at least in the case of Collison) is all but forgotten now.
      Good point (they kinda look similar except I believe Reggie is bigger). However couldnt one ascribe that to Eric Bledsoe as well? But...

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
        Good point (they kinda look similar except I believe Reggie is bigger). However couldnt one ascribe that to Eric Bledsoe as well? But...
        Yup, Jackson could definitely be a diamond in the rough stud PG of the future. But personally, I'd like to see more before I pull the trigger in a trade.

Comment

Working...
        X