Game #38: Minnesota Timberwolves 89 - Toronto Raptors 94

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #38: Minnesota Timberwolves 89 - Toronto Raptors 94

Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

One of the best offences vs one of the best defences. Defence should win, lets hope the boys bring it tonight!! Go Raps!!

Comment

Got to guard the fast break, Brewer leaks out like crazy. Also, Lowry should match-up with Rubio all the time. A Vasquez-Rubio match-up will be a nightmare to see (Vasquez's handles v.s league leader in steals).

Comment

Amir vs Love is an interesting matchup as well. I hope he brings it tonight, he's been off lately and we'll need him to play big tonight!!

Comment

How 'bout JV vs Pekovic!
          I think JV will have a tough time sustaining Pek's phisicality
          No new friends (c)

Comment

Yeah big task for JV tonight against the most physically imposing center in the league.
            Should be a fun game to watch!

Comment

please dont play like the celtics game. please don't play like the celtics game. please dont play like the celtics game. please don't play like the celtics game. please dont play like the celtics game. please don't play like the celtics game. please dont play like the celtics game. please don't play like the celtics game. please dont play like the celtics game. please don't play like the celtics game. please dont play like the celtics game. please don't play like the celtics game.

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                Amir vs Love is an interesting matchup as well. I hope he brings it tonight, he's been off lately and we'll need him to play big tonight!!
                I'm not too confident in Amir's ability to guard opposing bigs on the perimeter. I think he's more comfortable defending the low block.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                  I'm not too confident in Amir's ability to guard opposing bigs on the perimeter. I think he's more comfortable defending the low block.
                  Yeah, and Love isn't someone you can leave on the perimeter. Hopefully Amir has some bounce in his step and can use his mobility to his advantage. Not having him inside if he defends Love on the perimeter is an overall bad thing for the Raps defense. Would Patterson be a better option I wonder?

Comment

Amir usually gives Love a hard time, so we'll see what happens.
                    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
                    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

Comment

Hopefull Amir and JV show up tonight goddam, last game against boston was a joke... Well JV is excused dude was sick Amir though played pathetically.

Comment

Kyle Lowry > Ricky Rubio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Kyle Lowry > Ricky Rubio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          He should really destroy Rubio all night cause he doesnt play defense all he does is play Sniper all game, where he's always the victim.

ITs probably not recorded but if it was he and Harden should lead the league in flops.

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
                            He should really destroy Rubio all night cause he doesnt play defense all he does is play Sniper all game, where he's always the victim.

ITs probably not recorded but if it was he and Harden should lead the league in flops.
                            Spanish basketball school, nuff said.
                            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

black vs white lets do this!

Comment

Working...
                              X