Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

akashsingh wrote: View Post
    black vs white lets do this!
    I know you're joking but, aside from being borderline racist/offensive, it's highly inaccurate. Last I checked, Valanciunas was white, while Martin and Brewer are not. So....

Comment

wow

Comment

Thinking before speaking does wonders. You should consider it sometime.

Comment

I hope you mean the jerseys haha

Comment

Typo? Wolves 5th w/23.5 rebounds?

Comment

Some have speculated that Amir's play the last couple of games has seemed a bit off and is probably dealing with a minor injury/illness. ESPN game preview lists him as day-to-day (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=400489457) so it looks like that speculation was justified. Hopefully he's feeling better tonight.

Comment

big red wrote: View Post
                Some have speculated that Amir's play the last couple of games has seemed a bit off and is probably dealing with a minor injury/illness. ESPN game preview lists him as day-to-day (http://scores.espn.go.com/nba/preview?gameId=400489457) so it looks like that speculation was justified. Hopefully he's feeling better tonight.
                His ankle is fine.

Comment

Love and Pek will give the Raps frontcourt all they can handle but if Ross can shutdown K-Mart, Lowry and DeRozan should give us enough for the Dubya.

Comment

Any word on Tyler yet?

Comment

I am not confident about this game at all. I think the difference is going to be which bench players make big plays. I see JJ Berea eating Vasquez for a monster game. This is game is totally up for grabs and will go to the team that wants it more. I'm hoping Tyler is available and can bring some energy. This is going to be a statement game, I just hope the raptors make it the right
                      statement

Minny (5th) is also ahead of us (7th) on Hollinger's power rankings...
                      "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Any word on Tyler yet?
                        As of this morning his status is still questionable for tonight.

Comment

More fun numbers from the MVP race @ NBA.com...

#9 Kevin Love

#10 Kyle Lowry

It's just about my bed time (getting close to 10:30pm), as per usual I'll find out how it all went down in the morning...

Let's go Raptors!!!
                          Last edited by ezz_bee; Fri Jan 17, 2014, 04:19 PM.
                          "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Will be at the game today. Hoping for an exciting game and a couple T.Ross jams!
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised to see 2Pat guarding Love for a good chunk of the game
                              You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

This is not going to be an easy game. But Wolves are the type of teams the Raptors should beat if they want to be a playoff team.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X