No announcement yet.

Game #38: Los Angeles Lakers 112 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if theres one guy that played like shit it has to be drakes BFF Mr. amir johnson
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        I didn't watch the game. Who in the hell was guarding Swaggy P?
        Nobody, apparently.

Comment

• Cant believe how many times the Raptors fouled the Lakers when taking 3's. Sure, there were some bad calls, but the Raps didn't step up.

I hope DC starts running different plays, maybe some more for Jonas in the post or Derozan cutting to the basket. DD has to stop chucking up contested 2's
          I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
          -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
            if theres one guy that played like shit it has to be drakes BFF Mr. amir johnson
            He played so awfully. Committed the clear path foul that started the Lakers run, took 4 threes, and in the clutch let Ryan Kelly abuse him and had 2 turnovers. I have no idea what's up with him, but then again every season he has large stretches where he plays awfully.

Comment

• The call on Chuck Hayes was ridiculous. He clearly got his hand above the face without fouling and the Ref was 3 feet away...

The Offensive call on Lowry was the most ridiculous call I have ever seen.

Demar gets hit and slapped going up for a bad 2, but when nick young comes down the play after and gets a hand in the face he gets a foul.

Amir trapped in the corner, the double team had their hands ALL OVER Amir.

Nick Young had a reach in on Demar 3 times on the same play and it wasn't called.

Val was given 3 fouls immediately.

The state of reffing in the NBA is abysmal
              The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
                if theres one guy that played like shit it has to be drakes BFF Mr. amir johnson
                Everybody played like shit. What I mean here is that basically Chuck Hayes seems like the only dude who showed up ready to play 4 quarters of basketball. Not going to win a damn thing when that's the case.

2nd trap game the Raptors have fallen into this week. Pitiful performance.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                  Everybody played like shit. What I mean here is that basically Chuck Hayes seems like the only dude who showed up ready to play 4 quarters of basketball. Not going to win a damn thing when that's the case.

2nd trap game the Raptors have fallen into this week. Pitiful performance.
                  well amir was the shittest among the shittest
                  congrats amir

Comment

• Again, I didn't watch, but I see that the Lakers shot 50% from 3 and 90% from the line (on 30 shits).

That's an outlier game.
                    "Stop eating your sushi."
                    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Withnail wrote: View Post
                      Starting to look like we're going to end up exactly where you don't want to be this season - 7th - 10th place in the conference.
                      You made three comments during the game. Two were endorsing the reffing and one was saying that we're basically going to enter a free fall.
                      A) You're absurdly wrong about the officiating because beyond the ridiculous disparity of free throws (which is telling enough) you had four or five occasions during that game where both Jack and Matt went off on obviously bad calls...none worse than the guy who tackled Lowry.
                      B) Two losses don't mean we all of a sudden suck, which we would have to do if we were to lose the lions share of games the rest of the way. So either you're a ridiculous masochist and your thing is antagonizing yourself and others or your actually a fan of another team masquerading as a local a**hole.

Just wondering which it is.

Comment

• I think the Refs are trying to get us into the lottery, by making all this B.S calls
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
                          Again, I didn't watch, but I see that the Lakers shot 50% from 3 and 90% from the line (on 30 shits).

That's an outlier game.
                          You had to see the effort Raps were giving though. They handed this game to the Lakers. They twice had 15+ point leads and let the Lakers back in. They played with no passion, no focus and no smarts.

Settled for far too many jumpshots against a team with absolutely no interior D...drives were available to the wings so many times. Ross, DeMar and Lowry must've taken jumpers or trapped themselves by picking up their dribble a good 10-15 times at least where every time could've easily resulted in penetration and a high quality attempt (even possibly on the offensive glass).

For the entire 1st half, they were playing the p'n'r going above the screener....which totally allowed the Lakers to get some O going for their 1st half runs. As soon as they adjusted that in the beginning of the 2nd half, Lakers basically got nothing going there, because Marshall is not a confident shooter and they cut off the passing lanes . But then they decided to play lazy man-D for the rest of the game.

The Raps only had 13 turnovers, but I'm not sure a single one was forced. They just kept shooting themselves in the feet with one totally stupid play after another.

People will point to FT disparity, but still, Raptors gave them this game. They could've easily won it with some basic fundamentally sound basketball, but they just fell in love with chucking jumpers and playing half-assed D.

Comment

• Amir and Val AGAIN getting outplayed by opposing frontcourt. What is wrong with them lately?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              You had to see the effort Raps were giving though. They handed this game to the Lakers. They twice had 15+ point leads and let the Lakers back in. They played with no passion, no focus and no smarts.

Settled for far too many jumpshots against a team with absolutely no interior D...drives were available to the wings so many times. Ross, DeMar and Lowry must've taken jumpers or trapped themselves by picking up their dribble a good 10-15 times at least where every time could've easily resulted in penetration and a high quality attempt (even possibly on the offensive glass).

For the entire 1st half, they were playing the p'n'r going above the screener....which totally allowed the Lakers to get some O going for their 1st half runs. As soon as they adjusted that in the beginning of the 2nd half, Lakers basically got nothing going there, because Marshall is not a confident shooter and they cut off the passing lanes . But then they decided to play lazy man-D for the rest of the game.

The Raps only had 13 turnovers, but I'm not sure a single one was forced. They just kept shooting themselves in the feet with one totally stupid play after another.

People will point to FT disparity, but still, Raptors gave them this game. They could've easily won it with some basic fundamentally sound basketball, but they just fell in love with chucking jumpers and playing half-assed D.
                              This exactly is why we lost plus the refs weren't that great for us

Comment

• 4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                Amir and Val AGAIN getting outplayed by opposing frontcourt. What is wrong with them lately?
                                I dunno but they need to get their act together because its pissing everyone off even the team.....

Comment

Working...
                                X