Game #38: Los Angeles Lakers 112 - Toronto Raptors 106

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game.
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Craig wrote: View Post
      No way you sit JV the whole 4th, im not following that call at all
      JV was playing soooo badly this game you had to sit him.

Comment

• we lose this and we're 5-4 in the 'easy schedule' of january.

Comment

• Technical on DeMar....

Comment

• Wow
            A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Ugh

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Comment

• "A successful team in Canada??? Noooooo!!!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                OG is our king

Comment

• haha what a crock these guys are. just lost 2/2 easy games because of players abandoning the system, and not giving the other team any respect. There are no easy games. this team could be 5 games over .500 right now.... nope

Comment

• raps back to the old 'get a huge lead and then lose the whole game' routine!

Comment

• Damn ... bad loss ... up by 19 at one point ... 14 at another and loose to the Los Angeles effing Lakers ... and the stupid refs didn't help the matter either. No defence. No second -half offence. And RR writers no more taunting sh!t teams either!

Comment

• Awful game, completely forgot how to move the ball. Demar needs to stop playing like a chucker

Comment

• Starting to look like we're going to end up exactly where you don't want to be this season - 7th - 10th place in the conference.

Comment

• And now we're going to lose tomorrow against Charlotte lmao. Poor us. And possibly Dallas game as well. I KNEW Raptors would fuck up the easy part of this schedule.
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• If Demar makes the all star game this year, he will be worst player to ever make the all star game in the NBA although Mo Will will have something to say abt that

Comment

• Clear path foul now? Seriously... This game is over already and you still have to screw us over?

Comment

Working...
                                X