No announcement yet.

Game #40: Toronto Raptors 95 - Charlotte Bobcats 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The big question for me as a fan is, how on earth is Drake going to fix this mess? Enquiring minds want to know.

Comment

• If anyone is watching Brooklyn right now, they will be as scared as me the Raptors may lose by 50 next week

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
        I would, but we all need a place to whine and vent.
        You're right ...

Comment

• Novak driving up his trade value!

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
            And now we're down thirty points with about four minutes left in the third. Worst game of the season, easily.
            Now the question is. Is this the worst loss all-NBA?

Comment

• I smell a comeback coming

Comment

• *only* down by 18!!!!!! CHEER

Comment

• On a positive note, we won the 3rd quarter, bitches!!! lol

Comment

• terrence ross. 0/5 now. austin daye to move to starting lineup?

Comment

• And the Raptors go on to win the 4th 42-17 and get the biggest come back win in recent Raptors history ... I can see the headlines now ...

Comment

• Why did Casey pull Ross for DD??

Ross has been playing well on D and has a ton of energy out there...sure his shots aren't falling but he is making the right play.

Same can go for Val...he wasn't a liability or anything on D and was crashing the boards...but hasn't seen the floor

This is why Casey isn't a good coach, phantom rotations.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                          Novak driving up his trade value!
                          MU is putting together a video montage of Novak's game as we speak, to send out to 29 other GMs following today's game.

Comment

• getting absolutely murdered from downtown again. charlotte shooting 53% from 3 point line.

Comment

• Sooooo Kyle seems to be injured. If he is season done.
                              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• its also absolutely insanity that we've actually had 20 more FGA's than charlotte (76 shots vs 56 shots for charlotte) and yet are still blowing this game out.

Comment

Working...
                                X