No announcement yet.

Game #40: Toronto Raptors 95 - Charlotte Bobcats 100

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League pass is offering 7 days free trial period, so if you want you can catch the game at www.nba.com/leaguepass/‎ for free.

Comment

Here's a stream of the game for those at work this afternoon.

Link - http://nba-stream.com/live/bobcats-l...eam/channel-1/

Comment

salmons will suit up for Monday's contest at Charlotte. - rotowire

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          My biggest concern is that with Walker out, Charlotte will rely on Jefferson even more than usual. Given the way our interior defense has been playing lately, that may not bode well for the Raptors' chances this afternoon.

The Raps' perimeter players (ie: Lowry, DeRozan and Ross) need to attack the paint relentlessly, causing guys like Jefferson to work hard on the defensive end, ideally getting them into foul trouble. Doing so will not only avoid the recent reliance on outside shooting (please stop with the long 2's, DD!), but will help neutralize Charlotte's low-post offense.
          Is it just me or does it look like JV has hit the rookie or in his case sophmore wall? Just hasn't had the same pep in his step he died prior to the last 3 or 4 games. Event against Minny where he pulled down double digit boards, he just looks exhausted. He looks to me like he's having a hard time adjusting to starter minutes.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
            Is it just me or does it look like JV has hit the rookie or in his case sophmore wall? Just hasn't had the same pep in his step he died prior to the last 3 or 4 games. Event against Minny where he pulled down double digit boards, he just looks exhausted. He looks to me like he's having a hard time adjusting to starter minutes.
            He looks exhausted only if he plays 12min stretches. 7-9 min stretches are perfect for him.

Rotation is the answer to exhaustion here. Give him some time, his lung capiticty will increase size and he'll play 35 min a game without problem.

Comment

Foul on Jonas becoming real thing..

Comment

stream anyone?

Comment

mike, prague wrote: View Post
                  stream anyone?
                  already posted a few posts back in this thread somewhere.

Comment

Not working for Jonas..

Sohpmore is slumping

Comment

game is going swimmingly.

Comment

Mediumcore wrote: View Post
                        rocwell wrote: View Post
                        He looks exhausted only if he plays 12min stretches. 7-9 min stretches are perfect for him.

Rotation is the answer to exhaustion here. Give him some time, his lung capiticty will increase size and he'll play 35 min a game without problem.
                        I agree that he and Amir both look gassed. Injuries (Hansborough) don't help, but I hate DC's rotations, when he plays guys for nearly a quarter at a time. I don't understand why guys aren't subbed in-and-out more often, in shorter bursts, since it would keep them all fresh and in the flow of the game.

Comment

fucking long 2's.... even tho DD hit that, this is getting ugly to watch

Comment

Henderson dunk in the half court set. yuck
                            Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

gotta find a new tanking avatar

Comment

lol 2pat is raptors rehydrator

Comment

Working...
                                X