bring on the tank avatars

blow it up blow it up watch it all fall down watch it all fall down
    we got the first place in our conference
    but that still can't satisfy us republicans
    ohhh oh oohhh oh oh oh oh
    they think we need a wiggin
    but i'm tellin you we dont need him

EDIT: #RihannaReference
    Good teams don't lose to the Bobcats 3x in one year. Good teams don't lose to teams like the Lakers and Celtics in a span of a week.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Good teams don't lose to the Bobcats 3x in one year. Good teams don't lose to teams like the Lakers and Celtics in a span of a week.
      I have nothing to say
      just tryin' to be positive ....
      well I tried (not working out)
      What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
      The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
      No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        The Raps just wanted to see how much of you would actually jump back on the **** bandwagon...lol
        Never left it....because I don't judge 10 game stretches

special1 wrote: View Post
        LOL Are you kidding me?? At least they tried man.....

TR & JV was combined 1/11!!!.....TR, JV and Amir a combined 2/15!!!!! now that is dreadful..... you can't keep attacking our best players......the other 3 starters where just crap! 2/15.....let that sink in! Thats 13 percent.... DD and KL was bad but they shot 42 percent.
        TR and JV played with a ton of energy tho...DD was a negative factor in the second half. He had more turnovers and missed defensive assignments than points, this is why he should not have been on the floor.

I'm just going to say it, this team will be better in the long run without DD. He just isn't that good.

Comment

• ibreak4coffee wrote: View Post
          Pure speculation. If the Lakers land in the top 3 these guys will jump at the chance to play with Kobe. Even not, too much money on the table
          There's a significant $ difference in being in the top 5 versus lower in the draft. As for the Lakers, teams are irrelevant unless you are Steve Francis dodging the Vancouver Grizzlies or Kobe dodging Charlotte. And if it looks like Milwaukee might get the top pick and you don't want to go there, these players may decide to go back. It's not as simple as you think it is.
          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
            Got off the wagon so soon? You may want to get back on as Embiid hinted at returning to school next year while Parker has made it clear he's going back to Duke.

http://beta.thescore.com/ncaab/news/412716
            Jabari wants to stay for an extra year because he values education that much? I wouldn't be surprised if he chooses to go on the mission too. He's 'life' guy, doesn't look like he cares about NBA stardom and money.
            Last edited by rocwell; Mon Jan 20, 2014, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• If Embiid's touted as the #1 guy he'll declare for the draft.
              @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• This team is still good. They've just not been playing D like they usually do. Plus they been playing a lot of ball of late. It's great for us fans but, that a lot of games the last 2 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• All I ask is that we don't end up in the middle. Either we tank, or we play our hearts out.
                  I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                  -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
                    Wiggins stock is plummeting too. He may consider going back as well. These losses are tough but the team needs adversity. Casey's right. This will motivate them to tighten things up. Tanking is risky as seen from college players deciding to return to school. Heck, Wiggins could already have indicated that (and AW enters the 2015 draft instead) and the real tank happens in the off season when MU decides to break things up after the playoffs.
                    One thing I hope MU will see is that DC is not the coach of the future for our franchise. Wiggins staying in college may be best for him and Raptors.

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                      One thing I hope MU will see is that DC is not the coach of the future for our franchise. Wiggins staying in college may be best for him and Raptors.
                      Best for the Raptors? why?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                        This team is still good. They've just not been playing D like they usually do. Plus they been playing a lot of ball of late. It's great for us fans but, that a lot of games the last 2 weeks.

The potential to be a good team is there. Too bad this roster/coach/whatever can't seem to ever do anything consistently about it.

A lot of ball as of late? It's not like they've had more games than any other team so far. Charlotte has already played 43 games yet have no problems beating us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                          The potential to be a good team is there. Too bad this roster/coach/whatever can't seem to ever do anything consistently about it.

A lot of ball as of late? It's not like they've had more games than any other team so far. Charlotte has already played 43 games yet have no problems beating us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                          Not the amount of games they've played. In last 10 days they've played 7 games I believe. That's not a lot of recovery time.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Not the amount of games they've played. In last 10 days they've played 7 games I believe. That's not a lot of recovery time.

in the past 10 days including today, we've only played 6 games. with a day in between every game besides todays back to back.

charlotte has played 7 games in the last 10 days. they've also had 2 back to backs in that stretch.
                            lakers had the same amount of games except 2 back to backs in the last 10 days.

if fatigue is an issue, then we are out of shape fat pieces of shit.

Comment

7 games in 12 days. Not out of the ordinary at all.

Comment

• Fully wrote: View Post
                                7 games in 12 days. Not out of the ordinary at all.
                                Today's game was 11th in 20 days. and 6 games to come in 11 days. that's crazy sir.

Comment

Working...
                                X