Game #41: Dallas Mavericks 85 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
    Welcome to RaptorsRepublic. Still better than RealGM...
    Hmmmm .... nice backhanded compliment.

Comment

• i'm a demar critic. but he nearly singlehandedly won this game.

Comment

• This win was BIG! I wouldn't want them heading into the game against Brooklyn without a bit of momentum, especially with the Nets rolling the way they have been as of late.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          lol sorry. But it is kinda true. We do have rather high expectations of our players and there are many people who are just pure Demar haters. But it's way better than RealGM

Comment

• YoungGunRaptor wrote: View Post
            While most of it is unjustified, I don't see why people are still grumpy about the fact that Derozan scored 40 and the Raptors won. Given these facts, there seems to be some unjust disliking for Derozan, especially on his career night.
            no one is GRUMPY about his performance. its actually the demar-lovers trying to get into demars critics faces for being really really really good in ONE game thats the annoying part. as if a single game justifies all the horrible shooting and plays he's had the past several games. hell, years.

Comment

Angry mods.... lol

Joking. Still the best place for a Raptor fan

Comment

• Blacklash2k4 wrote: View Post
                lol sorry. But it is kinda true. We do have rather high expectations of our players and there are many people who are just pure Demar haters. But it's way better than RealGM
                Fair enough, but show me a Raptors message board where the majority of its members are pro-DeMar. I doubt you'll find one. Anyhow, I still don't take it as an insult when people compare us to the RealGM.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  VC and Jose coming back to the ACC.
                  Raps on 2 game losing streak, need to bounce back.

This game is a win... I made the thread
                  Mind blown :O

TAKE US TO THE CHAMPIONSHIP KAZAN!

Comment

• Demar really put the team on his back and came through. Probably his best game, ever.

His trade stock is sooooo high right now
                    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• I have no idea how the Raps won that game. DeRozan literally was the only player that showed up to play tonight. Unbelievable. His best ever game as a Raptor IMO.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demar matching Rudys 41 point performance yesterday with this 40 point gem and the win. Love it.

Lets celebrate:

The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                          I have no idea how the Raps won that game. DeRozan literally was the only player that showed up to play tonight. Unbelievable. His best ever game as a Raptor IMO.
                          Well, Vasquez showed up big time. Jonas had a bounce back 2nd half. And Hayes was his quiet solid self....though you're not likely to win games relying on Hayes' unspectacular consistency.

Patterson had a meh game. Amir showed up in the 4th but was basically invisible the rest of the game. Ross had a rough game, but wasn't killing us.

Comment

• Ross played good D. And so did Amir for that matter. Not great offensively, but the reason their lead never grew and we stuck around -5 for so long is that we held our D together.
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

Fair enough, but show me a Raptors message board where the majority of its members are pro-DeMar. I doubt you'll find one. Anyhow, I still don't take it as an insult when people compare us to the RealGM.
                              Haha...politician much?

Comment

• Magic Johnson: 3 NBA players under the radar that I feel should make the All-Star game: Lance Stephenson, DeAndre Jordan and DeMar DeRozan!

Wow. That's Magic Johnson.
                                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X