Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #41: Dallas Mavericks 85 - Toronto Raptors 93

VC and Jose coming back to the ACC.
    Raps on 2 game losing streak, need to bounce back.

Your Toronto Raptors
    The Visiting Dallas Mavericks

This game is a win... I made the thread
    "Masai WILL win us a championship"
    - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Reporter: "How can you say that?"

Ujiri: "Because I can say that."

LOOOL if we win you need to start the game thread every game..
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Comment

If we come out like we did against LoLcats and Lakers, we are going to get destroyed
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

lilmamba_ wrote: View Post
        LOOOL if we win you need to start the game thread every game..
        I'm 3-1 so far, so the odds are in my favour.
        - Tim Leiweke

Ujiri: "One thing I can say for sure is that we will not be stuck in the middle."

Comment

And we're only 2 games ahead of BKN now... If there was a good time to step it up, it would be now.
          - Tim Leiweke

Comment

Lol, it would be funny if the fans cheer for Jose but boo Vince.

I'd rather have them cheer (or at least applaud) both but whatever
            OG is our king

Comment

The fans should get over it. Vince hasn't played here since forever ago. He never won a championship after he left so that was good enough for me.

Comment

Vince is going to drop 101 on us in 25 minutes and he will get even more promised Cuban money and retire his jersey in Dallas.

Comment

Does Vince still get loudly booed at games? Must admit I can't recall watching him play at Toronto in many years.

Comment

yep still gets boos.
                    toronto fans can get pretty pathetic.

Comment

I don't think the booing is an accurate reflection of how the fanbase truly feels about Vince. It's simply developed into a mindless tradition....like singing the national anthems, lol.

Comment

I hope nobody boos tonight. I'm no fan of vince, but I am over it and booing him just suggests that we are not over it, plus it's giving an opponent attention when fans should be cheering for their own team. On that note, let's hope the Raps come to play tonight, another stinker and MU may pull the plug!

Comment

Gonna be crazy on the fans at the ACC tonight if Calderon and Vince are on the floor at the same time. It'll be a boo/cheer hybrid. Hey, as for the name - boo + cheer = beer.
                          Last edited by Balls of Steel; Wed Jan 22, 2014, 11:18 AM.
                          “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Comment

Feels like a big game. A win will strengthen their hold on a playoff spot and show us that they still have the ability to play good basketball. A loss will just continue the losing streak and weaken Atlantic division banner hopes. Not to mention, gonna be over .500 or under .500 after tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X