Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
    I can't crap on him from 2nd Q on.

A few bad shots no doubt but that is to be expected.

Not all long two are the same.
    I'm with you on this. DeRozan is a mid-range shooter. A lot of the top players in the league are as well, because that is the shot that teams give opposing players now. But there are "good" mid-range shots, and "bad" mid-range shots. DeMar hot a bunch of "good" ones against the Mavs. Not off-balance, within the flow, relatively uncontested, off of assists.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
      MLsE is up to something with all this "it's time to forgive" talk. Bell and rogers own tsn and sportsnet respectively and look at how alllllllllll of their contributors are talking, I believe in politics they refer to it as talking points....combine that with drakes VC lined jacket on drake night and I guarantee they're up to something. Book it!...
      I suspected as much last night. In the pre-game show "Gate 5" I think it is called all three guys were all over the "It's time to forgive and forget" theme.

I am happy to acknowledge how much of an impact VC had on the Raps, early in their existence, and on basketball in general, but so what. Any good player could have done the same thing. Too bad the Raps didn't draft a good player with a better character. He publicly demanded a trade, after coasting for who knows how many games. FU VC.
      Last edited by Puffer; Thu Jan 23, 2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• re: vince carter. meh whatever. he was the epitome of the very best of what the raptors were and represented the worst of times as well. thats fine with me and still worth recognizing.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          but I just don't see how Jordan could be an All-Star in the West.
          Leading the League in Rebounds, and Tied for 3rd in Blocks, while doing it for the Leagues 6th best team?
          Doesn't sound that far fetched to me. He's basically been a better 5 than Dwight Howard ... so there's that.

Comment

• joey_hesketh wrote: View Post
            Leading the League in Rebounds, and Tied for 3rd in Blocks, while doing it for the Leagues 6th best team?
            Doesn't sound that far fetched to me. He's basically been a better 5 than Dwight Howard ... so there's that.
            True but idiot fans are going to vote Dwight in as a starter
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
              What's the deal with Devlin constantly telling us how many possessions we're down by? He kept calling it a "2 possession game" in the second quarter. Seems a tad amateurish since the only time we should care about number of possessions is in the dying minutes to determine how many times we can get the ball back before the end of the clock.
              At one point he said it was a 3.1 possession game, what does that even mean?

Comment

• AlienOverlord wrote: View Post
                At one point he said it was a 3.1 possession game, what does that even mean?
                3 point, 1 possession game. 3 points = 1 possession if you shoot a three pointer or get an and-1.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X