• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice to see JV get a dbl dbl

Hopefully gets him out of his funk

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
      Derozan will get a video on NBA's youtube channel today: derozan scores 40 to lead raps over mavs.
      Unfortunately highlight of game will be carter crowning him

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
        40 points for Demar

Who was talking shit?? Do you see the double teams he's getting? How can you not be impressed?
        Guilty as well. Except...je ne regrette rien.

Most nights the exact same shots get him 20 points on 25 shots. We're just lucky they dropped tonight.

Comment

• Dr. James Naismith wrote: View Post
          Ummm, that would be me. I'm the guilty party.

Anyhoo, its just one game. Good on him, but I'm not THAT impressed. Sorry.
          I got no love for haters.... take that take that

Comment

Ummm, that would be me. I'm the guilty party.

Anyhoo, its just one game. Good on him, but I'm not THAT impressed. Sorry.
            I swear Derozan would have to be perfect from the field and get a triple double for you to be impressed LOL
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• special1 wrote: View Post
              40 points for Demar

Who was talking shit?? Do you see the double teams he's getting? How can you not be impressed?
              Great scoring game for Demar. Shitty game on the other end tho.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                I swear Derozan would have to be perfect from the field and get a triple double for you to be impressed LOL
                No. I'm not that unreasonable. I can accept one or two misses though.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post

Most nights the exact same shots get him 20 points on 25 shots. We're just lucky they dropped tonight.
                  ya ya ya..., w/e

continue the stick riding

Comment

• C'MON derozan haha you could have 42
                    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• When you got it. You got it. Demar had it.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Great scoring game for Demar. Shitty game on the other end tho.
                        Right..,, lemme guess Crowder's 7 points was sooo awesome huh? Same shit just a different game...hate is hate

Comment

• Didn't watch the game. Demar scored 40 which is sick, but I have to know. Did VC get booed hard or was just a couple people?

Comment

No. I'm not that unreasonable. I can accept one or two misses though.
                            LOL alright alright I forgive you then
                            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post

I would give him a little credit since he was a lot more aggressive than he usually is tonight. You don't get 14 free throw attempts withoit being agressive

Comment

• Our free throw problems NEED to be fixed though. This is getting ridiculous lol. Especially Demar because he gets to the line the most

Comment

Working...
                                X