Game #41: Dallas Mavericks 85 - Toronto Raptors 93

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ceez wrote: View Post
    Demar really put the team on his back and came through. Probably his best game, ever.

His trade stock is sooooo high right now

Lmao fuck off.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Magic Johnson: 3 NBA players under the radar that I feel should make the All-Star game: Lance Stephenson, DeAndre Jordan and DeMar DeRozan!

Wow. That's Magic Johnson.
      Now anytime someone will argue about Demar not being good enough, Ill just ask... YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN MAGIC FREAKING JOHNSON?
      The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• enlightenment wrote: View Post
        Now anytime someone will argue about Demar not being good enough, Ill just ask... YOU THINK YOU KNOW BETTER THAN MAGIC FREAKING JOHNSON?
        Considering how stacked the West is and he wants DeAndre Jordan in the All-Star game I might.

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          Considering how stacked the West is and he wants DeAndre Jordan in the All-Star game I might.
          Well thats entirely your prerogative to think you know more about good basketball than Magic Johnson.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
            Haha...politician much?
            I don’t look at myself as an administrator. I look at myself as just a normal, everyday person.

Comment

• I feel bad for quitting on this game after the first quarter ...

Comment

Well thats entirely your prerogative to think you know more about good basketball than Magic Johnson.
                Not basketball in general, come on I'm not delusional haha but I just don't see how Jordan could be an All-Star in the West. In the East though yeah, so I suppose I partially agree with him.

Comment

Ross played good D. And so did Amir for that matter. Not great offensively, but the reason their lead never grew and we stuck around -5 for so long is that we held our D together.
                  It wasn't good D at all. After the horrible 20 point deficit in the first Q, it was a comeback and then literally trading baskets back and forth all game until the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

already got a chance to use it

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                      It wasn't good D at all. After the horrible 20 point deficit in the first Q, it was a comeback and then literally trading baskets back and forth all game until the end.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
                      Considering we kept the Mavs at 17 points, 22 points, and 12 points in the 2nd, 3rd, and 4th, respectively, I would say that yes, in fact, the defence was a huge reason that we stuck it in for the comeback.

I even remember the assistant coach before half time commenting on the contrast once the team buys into the defence.

Comment

• What's the deal with Devlin constantly telling us how many possessions we're down by? He kept calling it a "2 possession game" in the second quarter. Seems a tad amateurish since the only time we should care about number of possessions is in the dying minutes to determine how many times we can get the ball back before the end of the clock.

Comment

One thing I know for sure is that I've watched Demar Derozan more than Magic Johnson has.
                          "Stop eating your sushi."
                          "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                          "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                          - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• themasao wrote: View Post
                            I'm so sick and fucking tired of Derozan and his shit. I hate him when he's making shots, I hate him when he's missing shots. He's just garbage.
                            Completely prophetic post ...or not.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                              Team is showing its true colours. That 15-16 game stretch was Bargnaniesque.
                              Have to agree 100%, considering the result.

Comment

• Matt52 wrote: View Post
                                Hopefully video staff are putting together good and bad clips for DeRozan.

Work within flow of team = good

Do it on your own = bad
                                Exactly what he needs. I don't think he has an overblown ego. I DO think he needs to understand his own game more, and play within the team concept. I believe at times he just tries too hard and gets lost.

Comment

Working...
                                X