What's Wrong with JV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

tenforthewin wrote: View Post
    I honestly think he has hit the rookie wall in his sophomore year. Will need all the right coach, and possibly the right team for him to become a top 5 Center in this league but definitely not this year. Hopefully by next year, JV can become the starting near allstar-caliber center we hoped for but for now, he looks worse than Raphael Araujo.

Can I cyber slap you? Plllllllease.

Comment

Has Jonas ever done this?

Comment

That Araujo comment is a classic troll move....trying to get a negative rise out of the readership with a comment clearly incorrect.
        I wonder if posters like him who do this have a bet with their buds to see how many responses he gets. Notice he hasnt bothered to participate. Sorry, I participated in the count!

Comment

JV will be the best center in the league hands down. He is just going through a learning curve.
          Another thing everyone fails to realize is he is a center, centres are slow. And the raps are asking for a lot from him. I hope he rises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Araujo was 24 years old as a rookie and averaged 3.3 points, 3.1 rebounds and 2.7 Fouls.
            Almost a TRIPLE TRIPLE!

Comment

I've definitely noticed some sort of slump as of late. But damn.. Araujo? That's harsh.
              Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
                JV will be the best center in the league hands down.
                If comparing Jonas to Araujo is one end of the ridiculousness spectrum, proclaiming him to be the best centre in the league, is the other end.

Comment

Will be, how many centres bang down low and can play d

Comment

Will be, how many centres bang down low and can play d

You mean, when Hibbert, Howard, Gasol, Horford, and Chandler retire?

Comment

Horford is the only one that can play both ends and he is not a 7 footer so + 1 for jv

Comment

Horford is the only one that can play both ends and he is not a 7 footer so + 1 for jv

I would say that all those guys have a more polished offensive repertoire than Jonas.

As for Horford's lack of height, he makes up for it with the combination of technique and leaping ability.

I'm not hating on Jonas at all. I'm just saying that I doubt he'll ever be the "best centre in the league". But that doesn't mean he won't be a valuable piece of the Raptors' future.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          You mean, when Hibbert, Howard, Gasol, Horford, and Chandler retire?
                          Chandler: 8.1 ppg 8.3 rbg
                          Gasol: 33 years old

Hibbert, Howard, and Horford are the 3 Centres that will be consistently better than Val during most of his career. Though, I have faith that Val will become a better player than Hibbert, making Val a top 3 centre (in potential)
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

Hibbert, Howard, and Horford are the 3 Centres that will be consistently better than Val during most of his career. Though, I have faith that Val will become a better player than Hibbert, making Val a top 3 centre (in potential)
                            Marc Gasol.

Comment

enlightenment wrote: View Post

I just want to see JV hit a 3 pointer like Hibbert did a couple of games ago. That would make my day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Comment

4hunnit_degreez wrote: View Post
                                He's averaging nearly a double double at age 21! And yes JV would prosper for a better coach
                                Yeah I believe the Laker and Bobcat games he played a total of 32 minutes and we lost both.

Comment

Working...
                                X