How to solve the Refs :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to solve the Refs :)

I think this is the trick to winning games when the refs are against you.

Spot the the opponents a 20 point first quarter lead and maybe, just maybe, the refs will stop making phantom calls on JV and Kyle And perhaps the refs will start handing out calls to the Raptors, giving us many more free throws than the other team, and getting their players into foul trouble for a change.

Then all ya gotta do is turn it back on for the second half and smoke 'em.

Example:

4 minutes to go, it looked like the refs were really trying to give the game to Dallas, but with 2 minutes to go, after Dallas couldn't make anything out of their 'gifts', the Raps just said screw it, we're tired of playing 5 on 8, and forced the refs to give up. Dallas as well, but it seemed like the refs were the tougher opponent for the Raptors tonight.

Maybe I'm just imagining it all. Ref colored glasses or something.

Hey, btw, how many games will we have before JV isn't the first foul of the game?
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Every single fanbase in the league believes the refs are against their team, and their team only

Hell, Mark Cuban has been fined a total of $1.9 million thanks to his tirades against refs.

Comment

Problem solved

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
        Every single fanbase in the league believes the refs are against their team, and their team only

Hell, Mark Cuban has been fined a total of $1.9 million thanks to his tirades against refs.
        Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.....

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
          Just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they aren't out to get you.....
          Mind officially blown

Comment

Working...
          X