No announcement yet.

Derozan has entered NBA MVP Rankings !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Derozan has entered NBA MVP Rankings !

Lowry has missed the cut this time, dropping out.
    BUT Derozan has been included and at number 9!
    Great to see them also recognising DD mass 'underatedness' mentioning it in the paragraph.

http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/

Lowry is our MVP 1000 times over. Derozan is still a semi black hole out there on most nights.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Good for him!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

sweet

Comment

You Go DeMar! not going to win but its a great recognition. Lowry/DeRozan being more important to the team is debatable..

Comment

The Rawth wrote: View Post
            Lowry has missed the cut this time, dropping out.
            BUT Derozan has been included and at number 9!
            Great to see them also recognising DD mass 'underatedness' mentioning it in the paragraph.

http://www.nba.com/mvp-ladder/
            Good on DeRozan. It's deserved and about time he gets some recognition.

Also I'm very tempted to make it a forum rule banning any and all avatars, references and mentions containing riff raff. :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Rapstor4Life wrote: View Post
              You Go DeMar! not going to win but its a great recognition. Lowry/DeRozan being more important to the team is debatable..
              Ummm not for people with eyes..
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Ummm not for people with eyes..
                Easy there big guy. I'm sure lots of people with eyes would argue just as strongly that your ocular devices are the ones malfunctioning. Respect other posters' opinions, or at least make it an objective debate.

Comment

Good on DeMar.

I do find it crazy how much weight is placed on PPG overall and one game in particular.

DeRozan has proven me wrong on some things. The main one remains though. I'd like to see him make a giant frittata on my face.

And despite DD's last game, Lowry is the MVP and engine of this team.

Comment

Matt52 wrote: View Post
                    Good on DeMar.

I do find it crazy how much weight is placed on PPG overall and one game in particular.

DeRozan has proven me wrong on some things. The main one remains though. I'd like to see him make a giant frittata on my face.

And despite DD's last game, Lowry is the MVP and engine of this team.
                    Not going to argue your last point, but I don't think there is any question about who has improved the most from the start of the season to this point...or is there?

I haven't checked the numbers. DD still slips into hero mode sometimes, but he seems to be playing a much more heads up type of game, whether looking for assists or finding cracks in the other team that he can exploit.

Very happy for him.

Comment

Glad to hear you own up Matt ... still not there and the guys finally getting some recognition. As much as i agree lowry is out MVP even thought Demar is the best player, Lowry could do what he does without demar and vice versa.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Lowry is our MVP 1000 times over. Derozan is still a semi black hole out there on most nights.
                        We should be very happy no matter whose entered the MVP top 10 from Raptors land. But what you said its really stupid, only create nothing but an internal contradiction.

Comment

derozan had made some strides. but MVP? as soon as he can gain more consistency, be better at shot selection and not be generally inefficient, i'm all for it.

Comment

Lowry and Derozan should share the spot. There's no question that KL has been the most consistent player and the biggest reason behind the Rap's success, but Derozan's been stepping up in other facets of the game immensely.
                            I know this may be a bit controversial but I think the Raptors have proven that they're the best team in the NBA from Canada
                            -random Facebook user. 2016

Comment

I think how they are trying to evaluate a player's impact on their respective team is pretty neat. PIE as they call it. I'll have to read about it more to understand how they are calculating this.

However, I do think that Derozan has been playing well this year. I think he's becoming a lot more aggressive this year than in the past. Confidence and his abilities as well as his consistent work ethic has played dividends. I hope that he continues this pace not just through this year, but for years to come (in a Raptors uniform, unless he gets traded...)
                              #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

Working...
                              X