Game #43: Los Angeles Clippers 126 - Toronto Raptors 118

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Withnail wrote: View Post
    T-Ross isn't going to get 51 every night but this game shows that we may not need DD as much as we think we do. Still need a legit 3 tho.
    I agree. The biggest thing is needing another three point threat on the starting lineup. The Clips made serious adjustments to help defend against the three early and it got us some easy buckets inside. This is an area where DD hurts us cause teams can pack the paint easier.

Comment

• ReubenJRD wrote: View Post
      The Raps had no sets, it was either pick-&-roll, or Ross iso. DeMar pin-downs, off the screen, cuts, etc. have been some of the best options for the team in the 4th quarter in the recent stretch -- too much craziness offensively....
      Not having DeMar in the 4th was an issue.
      Don't know why you talk about Demar in the 4th he's been terrible in the 4th with his 30% FG in the last 5 minutes of games and his 60% FT. More of a liability when he is there, than an issue when he's not.

Comment

• Terrence Freakin' Ross............ My Boiii
        #BringBackUzoh

Comment

• Doc with some great quotes post-game.

"Asked the guys before the game who can shoot. They said everyone but Ross, I went off on them. I said, "That's what he does!""

"Looked like an ABA game breaking out there."

"If you can absorb a 50 and still win, that's a good thing."
          Twitter - @thekid_it

Comment

• isaacthompson wrote: View Post
            Doc with some great quotes post-game.

"Asked the guys before the game who can shoot. They said everyone but Ross, I went off on them. I said, "That's what he does!""

"Looked like an ABA game breaking out there."

"If you can absorb a 50 and still win, that's a good thing."
            How can they not know Ross shoots 3's? Do they not read the scouting report? Ahha
            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• tucas wrote: View Post
              Don't know why you talk about Demar in the 4th he's been terrible in the 4th with his 30% FG in the last 5 minutes of games and his 60% FT. More of a liability when he is there, than an issue when he's not.
              Well, not having tonight was a struggle. They had no variety offensively, which allowed the Clips to eventually buckle down in the last couple minutes. DeRozan has struggled in the 4th, but recently has been on a tear. Ross was shut down the last couple minutes, and the pick-&-roll was not working.
              Twitter: @ReubenJRD • NBA, Raptors writer for Daily Hive Vancouver, Toronto.

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                i dont think u watched the same game i did 80% of his shot were out of the offensive sets
                Not in the 4th, they ran too much iso for him.

Comment

• KazanTheMan wrote: View Post
                  My magic wore off tonight boys. Sorry
                  so...before this you were 5-1? ....five and one?....you see where I'm going. Your talent was used elsewhere tonight.

Comment

• I know Ross was having a career game, and Lowry wants to acknowledge that and just give him the ball. But what he needs to realize, is Ross didn't get there by doing that the entire game. Should have ran him through screens, etc, etc.

Comment

• add one more photo to the list

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/nba...last-10-years/

Comment

• no timetable for demar

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                          no timetable for demar
                          Damn. It'll be sad if he don't make the all-star team because of this.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I sure hope that this injury doesn't prevent DeMar from reaching the All-Star game, if he doesn't get the nod, than Lowry sure as hell deserves it. (Lowry deserves it more than DeRozan to be fair, but media outside of Raptors like DD more)

Comment

• Unbelievable night for TRoss. Fully made an ass of me for doubting him. Not enough superlatives for his poise and energy.

I hate Hedo Turkoglu.

Comment

• Ugh shit. That looks really painful

Comment

Working...
                                X