Thread: ROSS FOR DUNK CONTEST.....and 3PT?

Raptors Republic Rookie Sheptor's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default ROSS FOR DUNK CONTEST.....and 3PT?

Is it possible after Ross's 51 point effort being league wide news that he gains more recognition for his delicious stroke from 3 including his respectable .407% from 3, that he might be invited to the 3pt contest?

It would be unreal to win both...is this even allowed?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Sheptor wrote: View Post
    Is it possible after Ross's 51 point effort being league wide news that he gains more recognition for his delicious stroke from 3 including his respectable .407% from 3, that he might be invited to the 3pt contest?

It would be unreal to win both...is this even allowed?
    Its allowed but nobody has won both at the same time! But if their was someone who could do it, it would be Terrence Ross! He can jump outta the gym and has a silky smooth stroke from 3!

3. Like lilmamba_ liked this post
    Raptors Republic Rookie GoldenBaller's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

He's a solid dunker, he can win that, plus he's better at shooting threes when he rushes a little so I dont see why he couldn't!

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

the kids gonna be tired after the rookie/soph game and then have the dunk & 3-point contest the next night but hey if he pull it off ohhhhhhhhhh the vibes up here in tdot would be amazing
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic Starter Papa Burgundy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't see him in the rookie/soph game. Could happen for sure, but lots of sophs playing a big role and putting up numbers.

Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Brad Beal, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Waiters, Lamb, Terrence Jones, Jonas, Sullinger, Draymond green, crowder, middleton,
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Raptors Republic All-Star tucas's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Papa Burgundy wrote: View Post
    I don't see him in the rookie/soph game. Could happen for sure, but lots of sophs playing a big role and putting up numbers.

Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Brad Beal, Harrison Barnes, Andre Drummond, Waiters, Lamb, Terrence Jones, Jonas, Sullinger, Draymond green, crowder, middleton,
    I have him over Green, Crowder and Middleton and potentially Lamb. I think it'll happen.

8. Like Letter N liked this post
    Raptors Republic Starter Papa Burgundy's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    I have him over Green, Crowder and Middleton and potentially Lamb. I think it'll happen.
    Hope so
    The only way to bag a classy lady is to give her two tickets to the gun show... and see if she likes the goods.

Raptors Republic Starter KeonClark's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'll say this, the 51 point game will go further to getting him in the rookie sophomore game then it will the 3 pointer. A lot of people are still just realizing he can shoot a 3.
    Dwane Casey says: Pound the Gay!!

Raptors Republic Superstar lilmamba_'s Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I'll say this, the 51 point game will go further to getting him in the rookie sophomore game then it will the 3 pointer. A lot of people are still just realizing he can shoot a 3.
    alot of people are missing out then...
    their loss
    What they got to say now? Nothing they can say now. Mobbin' on the low. Winnin' on the low
    The city embraced me, made me feel at home. The only difference [between Compton and Toronto] for me is the cold. -DeMar
    No Where Near the South Side #WeTheNorth

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tucas wrote: View Post
    Throw Waiters in there as well. If I am not mistaken the assistant coaches pick the teams. They will take a good baller over a knucklehead chucker on a losing team any day

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

He has to get in, he was the slam dunk champion last year. As watered down as the slam dunk contest has gotten over the years...it has to account for something...

Thread Information